Welcome to your new life (Drawn by Quack-Man)

Hello everyone, I’m back with another happy fluffy living a happy life!

I hope you enjoyed this! :grinning:
Let me know what you think.

122 Likes

Well, she can’t say she wasn’t warned.

20 Likes

The fluffy looks super cute and pathetic, which makes me feel for her. But, if the foalicide happened the way the dude said it did, I can’t say her horror movie fate is unfair.

13 Likes

She’s a mother fluffy.

Keeping the foals alive is basically her whole job. And she intentionally did the opposite of that.

16 Likes

The suffering expression of “but it wasn’t my fault” and “life isn’t fair” so well captured! Well can’t say they weren’t warned, welcome to the life as a litter-pal it only gets worse from here.

14 Likes

I do like the trope of foal-abusing mother fluffies sincerely not understanding why a human is angry at them. The childlike innocence of having truly no empathy for their own offspring makes it come off way more horrendous than simple selfishness.

16 Likes

Same
It’s in a lot of stories and comics and it’s very sad yet satisfying

7 Likes

Im guessing she killed an alicorn?

9 Likes

Either that or a really rare color combination
Hell, possibly both

6 Likes

Ooooooh that would make anyone torture her.

5 Likes

Killing an alicorn is more understandable than killing good colors if you go by most headcanons. Doesn’t make it right, but there’s a very common “omg munstah” reaction. Honestly, I’d think that regardless of the number of warnings the human expected too much from the fluff.

Of course, given there’s the abuse tag versus #justice maybe they “made” an alicorn with superglue and a fake horn, setting them up to fail.

6 Likes

11 Likes

She killed a celestia colored alicorn with a rainbow mane and a shimmer coat. You could buy a house for how much it was worth.

8 Likes

……oh god damn it that stupid fucking mare. I would of shaved her too. Just ripped that tail off. I deeply apologize im still angry from my net being a piece of SHIT!

3 Likes

I’m still looking at this as “human blaming fluffy which is fair but isn’t taking accountability for their own lack of precautions given the response in the average headcanon to alicorns.”

Also, if the male is still available, she’s done it once, might get lucky again.

2 Likes

A brown runt. But they were the most valuable fluffy in the world to the man.

Because he loved them.

7 Likes

That’s a heartbreaking take on it
I love it

6 Likes

You hit it on the head. He was supposed to watch the nurse mare and make sure she didn’t harm the baby. He decided to take a long coffee break, and came back to a squished baby and a happy singing mummah.
It is still very much the mummahs fault, but the guy made it really easy for her.

4 Likes

It’s so much more satisfying when they do something they knew had consequences and did it anyway. Tickles a certain part of the soul to shell out the punishment then.

2 Likes

The “worth more than your entire bloodline” made me think she’d killed a baby that wasn’t hers, which I also assumed included violence to the alicorn baby’s mother.

2 Likes