Well it's 2023

Happy New Year and all that.
Hopefully 2023 will suck less fluffy ass.

17 Likes

1 Like

It’s a new year but mankind is still dumber than a herd of fluffies demanding sketties from a discarded mannequin in an alley dumpster. :sweat_smile:

Yeah that wasn’t funny the last time either.
Whats wrong with hoping the new year will be less ass ?

Said dumpster is on fire.
And that’s nothing new either sadly, can only hope for the best.

…or get angry about the state of things and develop an ulcer and high blood pressure.
and hope social media* will crash and burn, cause that aint helping either

Antisocial Media.

Fecesbook and twatter for the most part.

2 Likes

I avoid social media and news in general. I’m quite content in my own little bubble as a hermit. The reason I think mankind is dumb is due to all of the morons setting off fireworks between houses in the midst of a residential area with a lot of apartments. Every year it’s the same, people either lack common sense or are drunk and end up blowing off fingers or setting fires to buildings. :sweat:

As long as it’s their own hand\fingers\face.

I’m a cynical bastard who has learned to expect the worst. Sometimes I’m pleasantly surprised, but usually I’m not. You can hope for things to get better, but let’s just see who’s right by the end of the year. It’s a win for me either way.

I mean, look at the decade so far. We aren’t even halfway through it, and we’ve already had a global pandemic and an invasion, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows what kind of shit will happen this year?

1 Like

Looking at what happened a century back I think we might be in for one heck of a ride. The roaring twenties are not all they’re cracked up to be. :hmm:

Hopefully so, happy New Year!

1 Like

Yeah at this point maybe it’d be better if the world ends quickly and completely. Non-existence is much better than suffering.

1 Like

Well, guess I’ll be jumping off that ride, then.

Happy New Year everyone,I hope we all have better years this time around :slight_smile: Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Nope. The world ended in 2012, its just taking forever to come undone, like being caught in a black hole.

I mean, do you think its coincidence that fluffies first appeared in 2012? Hell no, it was a harbinger of the end times. We just didn’t know what it meant.

Life’s a bitch and then you die, that’s why we get high.

You probably won’t make a lot of progress convincing people that ending the world is the best option. So don’t worry about it. Do your thing, live your life, and eventually you’ll die, and the world’s problems will no longer be your problems.

And who knows, maybe things could get better, but I wouldn’t bet on it. Expect nothing and you’ll never be disappointed.

It all went downhill when they shot that damned gorilla….

3 Likes

There’s no justice. There’s just us.

1 Like

I called it the crapocalypse ten years ago.
The slowest moving end of the world ever.

Naw, stick around. It may be a bumpy ride but once we all arrive at the end of it we should slide over the finish line shouting “WHAT A RIDE!” :kissing_heart:

If things don’t improve, I don’t like the idea of “eventually”…

1 Like