What abuse should I draw? (Swiftbitches)

What abuse should I draw? I want some new ideas for what to draw. You can submit your own fluffies to be abused as well as long as you put a scenario for the abuse and a description or picture of your fluffy.

Also you can pick how I draw it, flat or minimal shading, lineless, or realism.

4 Likes

Draw fluffy you in agony on the toilet after eating some terribly spicy hot sauce or too much dairy.

2 Likes

Draw fluffy you getting a college education.

4 Likes

Uh. A fluffy that’s only ever lived outside in a doghouse and tied up with a chain. Like the childhood dog we had that I always felt bad for.

2 Likes

That would just give it crippling debt.

2 Likes

uh, a kitsune fluffy ( Not Rambo) getting its tails shredded ripped mangled and or chipped.
That is worse to them then losing a leggie.

1 Like

I want to see smarties getting their comeuppance. Fuck those self entitled little shits.

3 Likes

Fluffies invade a backyard in alaska, regular invasion, smarty shit, etc. Next panel, Dead smarty in the background, and all the whole herd are tied up in makeshift harnesses, pulling a sled through the snow. The human is has been whipping them all repeatedly, almost all of them have bleeding whip wounds, and are covered in snow and blood in addition to the usual shit and dirt. All the fluffies are crying, babbehs are falling off their mothers backs, either being trampled by the herd or crushed under the sled, a particularly unlucky one got hit by the whip. One of the fluffies is dead and just being dragged behind the sled. A chorus of pleading and begging is sounding out throughout the herd, your typical “nu wike dis game” and “scawy cwacky stick”. At the front of the pack, one of the fluffies cries out: “Huuhuuhuu, hate mushies!”

Maybe something like that?

7 Likes

I would like to suggest something with the cheese grater and a blow torch

1 Like

Now draw fluffy you giving birth.

blue Goku theme starts playing.

1 Like

It would be interesting to see what would happen should a herd manage to wiggle their way into an enclosure at the zoo, preferably one with primates. Considering that primates acts very human in many ways the fluffballs would never see the amount of pain and suffering usually dished out by humans coming. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching Godzilla movies as of late.
A small Godzilla ( minillia gojira jr ? ) tearing through a vast herd of fluffies.

Two different follies of the hubris of humanity going at it.

2 Likes

Military fuffies. They are smart enough to get in to places they shouldn’t. Strap them with remote detonating explosives, and let them know an enemy base is full of nu daddehs and nummies. They could even have head mounted cameras so their operators can ensure ideal positioning before detonating their hoofed drone.

1 Like

I’ll expand on this a bit, just in case I decide to turn it in to a story.
SMRT-I/E - Strategic Mobile Recon Team, Infitrate/Explosive
An infantry team that uses smarties strapped with explosives and cameras as ground based drones. They aren’t fast, but they are very good at getting in places they shouldn’t be. The smarties have been beaten enough to shut up while on mission, and have been told that the target enemy location is “smawty wand” if they can sneak in and capture it. The cameras allow the recon of enemy positions. The explosives serve three purposes: 1) General destruction and havoc 2) Ensuring operational security and that no smarty can be captured 3) removing any need for dangerous exfiltration that could compromise the human units position.

1 Like

A fluffy waiting in line to see a mall Santa to ask him for a warm house and a loving owner.

Then Santa smacks them with a liquor bottle.

3 Likes

A shitty bestest babbeh gets corked and force fed so much milk it starts leaking out it’s nose and eyes

1 Like

A herd getting trampled to death by a real horse that they were bullying because it was brown.

Or a herd getting mauled by a brown bear they were bullying.

5 Likes

A pregnant mare trying to cross a road in the middle of summer, her extended belly and soft hooves sticking to the boiling asphalt and leaving bloody streaks behind her.

3 Likes

Foal abuse… but foals abusing Smarties

2 Likes

shove the head of one fluffy up the ass or vag of another fluffy.
Give a stallion a big dose of sex drugs and salt peter making him insanely horny and limp as a skettie noodle then give him his special friend who’s in the mood for babbehs.
Live. Fluffy. Hand puppets.

1 Like