What abuse should I draw? (Swiftbitches)

@BFM101 Already have it.

You’re probably remembering this
vsv00dutznx51

1 Like

Actually haven’t seen that before, but it’s pretty much what I was looking for.

Something rarely seen, fluffy snout removal/brutalization, it’s rarely done, where the shout is the focus and start of abuse. for example, having a fluffy get’s its snout remove the “give it sketti,” only for the rat keeps failing to eat any, and when it does get some sketti in its throat it almost chokes due to not being able to chew XD

1 Like

Merick or someone else trying their damndest to hurt Snack. Maybe Merick using her like a squishy stress ball

1 Like

A foal being tossed up in the air for a dog

1 Like

okay i may be a bit late but consider: Bonnie stepping on a stray foal & lil colt Brute stepping on a bug like “wook mummah Bunnie! Bwute do bestest stompies wike bestest mummah!”

1 Like

Aaawww, the brute one is just too cute! I’ll definitely be doing that

2 Likes

Maybe your next prompt should be lewd based ?
…I’m so going to hell for this aren’t i ?

1 Like

I don’t mind lewd stuff, obviously lol

That’s why I suggested it.
The again you might get flooded by requests then.

1 Like

Typical dumb female fluffy runs away from home to have babies. Gets knocked up by some shitty feral who either leaves or dies shortly after.

Flash forward to babies being born. Mummah can’t find food so she has to eat at least one of them to make more milk for her “bestest baby”. Then, either bestest baby dies in front of her somehow or she ends up needing to eat him or else starve to death.

I love me some mummah abuse, especially the ones that are stupid enough to run away from a warm house and loving owner just to birth more shitrats.

1 Like

Welcome to FC btw, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I don’t care if I’m flooded with em, request away :3

lemmy see

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh financial abuse

1 Like

Let me think.

1 Like