What does the syringe do? (By:eded_ted)

Rapid aging. Can’t be only a little baby if you’re geriatric.

5 Likes

Instantly fully grown, and twice the normal size, but half unconscious.

2 Likes

Turns it into a teenage mutant ninja fluffy

3 Likes

Plays"what does the fox say" while injecting an industrial-grade laxative.

2 Likes

it grows to a giant size, like clifford the big red dog big

2 Likes

Small dose of LSD but only for a very bad trip

2 Likes

Deweggification juice!

4 Likes

Like couchy?

3 Likes

Sounds like him!

2 Likes

Causes all their bones to liquefy.

4 Likes

Perhaps infectious parasites

2 Likes

I thought they injected milk up the foals anus at first. xD

3 Likes

Heroin

2 Likes

Probably gave it this. :shrug:

4 Likes

OH! ITS HYDROGEN PEROXIDE! When it reacts with blood it foams up and can make ticks EXPLODE!

4 Likes

From bestest babbeh to poopy babbeh. Dirty, dirty. This bestest babbeh reminds me of a piggy

4 Likes

It was full of something that turns bad babbehs Into milkies.

4 Likes

It exploded!!! :smiling_imp:

Its hilarious these brats would shout and demand stuff, if you hit it then they would reason “they are only baby, need luv and hug” what a shitty programming.

2 Likes

The fluffy’s gonna blow up

2 Likes

Ah yes but if you think about it it can get even worse.

A thought: As we see with the ticks, the gases created by the reaction don’t have very many places to go so eventually we we’ll get that satisfying snap, crackle and eventual Pop. Same can be said of the fluffy if the gasses can’t escape fast enough.

However there is a far more brutal and gruesome outcome as well; The Gasses actually manage to find an escape from the poor thing. That means, surmising from the injection in its rear, the fluffies scorched and scaled organs might be pushed clean out through its mouth, nostrils and eyes to make way for the newly created foaming runoff. The organs could also be pushed down or in such a feeble state that they don’t impede the foam at all, to which said foam will first erupt through the mount and nasal passages bid the fluffy before doing one of two things to the eyes:

The foam will not has sufficient force to force the eyeballs out of their sockets but will introduce the mixture to the fluid within the eyeballs, resulting in said eyeballs filling like balloons and bursting once the membrane has has enough.

Or

The force is strong enough to where the eyeballs are forced out of the skull and covered in a waterfall of foam and solution, to which the above will still occur; the eyes swelling and bursting on their own.

I am unfamiliar with how the chemical will react with gray matter or the fluid in the skull but knowing fluffies, what to stop the head from swelling with gas and eventually rupturing like a one of those games at the carnival where you spray water into a balloon as fast as you can to make it explode.

All in all, I am glad you liked the idea. It isn’t very creative, no, but this…thing doesn’t deserve the two dicks we could bestow upon it. It deserves the worse we can come up with and sometimes the old ways are the most brutal and satisfying.

6 Likes