What I've been working on lately...

I work on it on spare time, so I’m afraid it won’t be good enough for a public test anytime soon. I just wanted to let you know what I’ve been up to all this time.

The features that are implemented till now are: Needs (hunger, thirst, “waste”, boredom) as well as items to tend to the needs (kibble, water, dropping, ball). The fluffy will go out and look for the item to satisfy their need, they will ask you in a dialog for the item or go explore the enviroment on their own.
They remember where they found something and will search those places first.
Pathfinding and a simple dialog system are in place.

Atm I’m working on let the fluffy play blockies, just for some cute visuals.
BTW I suck at 3D Modeling so if there are free Fluffy models don’t hesitate to drop me a hint.

Fluff

Fluff2

22 Likes

first, i am interested. try asking Mexi or IcepickVasectomy. maybe they can help with the models
second, wrong category. you need #fluffy-games

8 Likes

Looks promising! Starting with the game instead of graphics is definitely the way to go, as there are more artists than coders - and even a game with placeholders is better than a fine-tuned but ultimately unfinished game.

8 Likes

I’d love to watch it motion

1 Like

Always great to see Fluffy projects in Unity.
I’m currently working on a fluffcolor genetics script in Unity, but I haven’t made a single 3D model in my life.

Hey dude. If you want someone to do art for you sometime hit me up. I always like jumping into 3d art projects inbetween bouts of coding FluffGen.

2 Likes

This isn’t unity. It’s Godot

Poopies, I should have zoomed in before making assumptions.

1 Like

WOW!
Fantastic!

A GAME WITH MEXI DOING THE GRAPHICS
i think my heart just skipped a beat

I heard he is not proficient enough at making his models work with animation, so for now, it is not possible. maybe one day, but not now

I’m very interested and willing to try any fluffy games like these

Something tells me this project might have died long ago.