What would a Chinese knock off fluffy look and act like?

I think it would spread propaganda, but that’s just my head canon.

12 Likes

There’ve been more than a few old Booru stories involving this concept. God knows if they’ve been mirrored here, though.

3 Likes

You talk smack about the CCP infront of one you will cease to exist.

6 Likes

I think it would be funny if they were just decently smaller…:man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Probably A LOT jankier and cheap looking.

6 Likes

The thing is, I’m not sure they would. Why make a knock off when the real thing is dirt cheap and littering the streets?

6 Likes

Because China

5 Likes

I would say apart from some aesthetic changes and maybe making them love their equivalent of sketti ( whether It be lo mein or chow fun, maybe dependent on province ). If we were to go on the realer side of things being a totalitarian state it wouldn’t be too far to put surveillance technology in them and market them towards world markets friendly to China.

5 Likes

Fwuffy am hab see pwace on ew fow gwowy of ouw humins wepubwik ob China! Eww sociaw cwedit scowe gun get wowwiest Owwies if eww nu gib wo mane noa!

5 Likes

introducing hairy the mini horse companion, complete with their love for pastah and kisses lol. or fluffies that are even more fragile (if that’s possible)

5 Likes

@design I’m going to write a story based on this!

3 Likes

While it maybe easier to say they would be more fragile or cheaper it has to be said the adaptation ( or cribbing) of Western technology as well of the boom of their economy to push product on an unprecedented level would be a terrifying thing to behold. I could imagine a corporate espionage story with this concept.

2 Likes

In most of the original lore hasbio was destroyed by the Fall out of the peta raids that unleashed the original Fluffies with the majority of research and implimantation documentation being destpried by executives to try to cover up involvement and avoid direct copability. That may be the only thing that saves us from that as no one’s really sure how the fuckers were made lol

3 Likes

Knowing them quality control will vary between departments, corruption throughout all levels would give so much mix reports that every one and the spies that keep tabs on them and even the Chinese scientist themselves would have no clue what anything is going on. Also a lot of geneticist would disappear due to “cited reason here”.

Eventually they’ll opt to simply grab a shit rat from a street and pull it’s eyes back and call it a day.

3 Likes

Dies in a gory mass after collapsing on its own legs

3 Likes
  • Will come in a gaudy coloured box with big pink letters printed “Talking pighorse! Amazing!”
  • The fluffy manual will be in Engrish and/or nonsencical.
  • 34% of chinese fluffies will spontaneously combust over their expected lifetime of 2 years
  • 1/4th of the price of domestic bred fluffies
3 Likes

They will hate Spaghetti.

1 Like