When did you join the Community?
  • 4Chan
  • FluffyBooru
  • Reddit
  • Reddit (The Click Insurgence)
  • FluffyCommunity

0 voters

13 Likes

I was part of the chaos insurgency, but I didn’t participate in the jellen click oc attack

6 Likes

I found fluffies via Reddit and participated in Fluffybooru for a few months.

8 Likes

Found the booru by accident and lurked up until now.

7 Likes

you tube.

3 Likes

I found the community through the grapevine (AKA I saw someone talking about it in a thread somewhere) then stalked through a bit.
It wasn’t until fluffy community that I officially joined

4 Likes

I saw a video from The Click and thought, “Hey,this looks Interesting…” and boom now I’m here

3 Likes

Via /mlp in the olden days. When it was still barely moderated and people had regular, deidcated fluffy threads. I even posted my first comic there, I still remember getting blasted a new one over my files because of it.

3 Likes

I discovered the community in the booru days, but officially joined it when this site came up.

2 Likes

Was involved with cringe communities on Reddit finding the worst things to make me feel cringe or anger.

Then u/Dvli posted one of Mcgonagal’s works which, like any other user, disgusted me initially as I didn’t understand the lore or reason and only saw an animal being abused.

I questioned him on how he knows about the community and why he only posted content about it, he gave me an answer.

I was sucked in as soon as I read each and every aspect of the community and realized I found an interest I never had before.

Eventually, reading people’s comics and texts couldn’t satisfy my experience.

So I made my first comic

https://www.reddit.com/r/fluffycommunity/comments/fixep3/ive_been_watching_this_fandom_for_a_while_now_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

At this point, most know the rest where I headed with the community.

6 Likes

I saw the McGonnagal strip where he threw fluffies into a stove, in a post on /pol/. That led me to find fluffybooru about half a year before it got shut down.

7 Likes

I would say the click insurgence but I joined way after that because of him so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

…this question again.

I’ll just repost what I said here:

First poll, curiosity. Virgil’s poll, 4chan specifically.

I saw a comic by Quickhorn, and it got me to find out more about fluffies. I was sickened by the abuse, gore and edgy tryhardness, but stories like Carpdime’s Avocado and a lot of Squeakyfriend’s stuff, as well as the effort into worldbuilding done by Carpdime, Squeakyfriend and Fluffus, was what got me to stay. Oh, and of course, hugbox.

3 Likes

Oddly similar to my story.

3 Likes

I…
I date back to 2014.
Lurk many different forums to watch trends… followed a fluffy trail to the booru.
WetFluff forcibly drove me away… repeatedly.

6 Likes

Hah! You and I might have both been brought in by the same post.

3 Likes

Find by Click video, I wos lurking booru next but never post eanything. Now i think of writhing some stories about fluffies.

4 Likes

I stumbled upon a fluffy thread on the /b/ board on 4chan. Even visited the 8chan fluffy board

2 Likes

I unironically found the community through 4chan in 2021

2 Likes

@FluffyPimp You should write some stories man! We’d all love to read them :slight_smile: DM me if you need help =)

2 Likes