Where's baby? - Part 3 (Final) Original story "Where's baby?" written by Virgil (skettiswipuh) --- translated by Larur --- Adaptation and Art: Inshi

Look at that! We have something in common.

2 Likes

Ooooohhhhh yes! This is so good! What a horrible, horrible way to die! Also very glad that poopie babbeh gets to live the good life.

4 Likes

Super sad but bittersweet in the end, honestly happy to see the fluffys being “adopted” by the reaper. And the brown one surviving and still talking to her mummahs ashes is heartwarming

2 Likes

Great story!

1 Like

More like: THIS IS FARTA!!!

1 Like

God, I loved this story already but the art you made for it is super good. Those two epilogue pictures really added some oomph to the story, they change it from pure sadbox to bittersweet, which is a nice addition I think. Caramel telling her mom’s urn everything that happens every day is really brought a tear to my eye. Great work!

3 Likes

I think it’s safe to say she left him, since Sunshine and Waterfall’s pictures are pasted over him in the memorial pic.

Understandable, but I feel for the guy. Mistakes were made on both end, he wasn’t really careless, just didn’t process what his wife, who usually takes the fluffies to daycare, said when he was half asleep. Then the fluffies didn’t make any sound in the back seat during the trip.

It reminds me of a mother on a post about a baby’s death in a hot car saying this is why she always leaves one of her shoes in the back seat with her baby, so she can’t autopilot to work and not look in the back.

4 Likes

She was clearly raising a smarty and was denying food to her brown fluffy in favour of the others so she and her Smarty foals got what they fucking deserved.

36ab660e97b6a94069b9669785b49ad1

1 Like

Gotta say, I really wasn’t expecting to see so many comments with people getting their panties in a twist here. Well, really only one person i see getting bent out of shape…

Jfc dude, chill out.

Vaya. Su esposa debe de estar muy contenta con su pareja.

Here is my response: Alternate Ending to "Where's Baby" (by: DrExposition)

1 Like

Beautiful art (and thanks for the Spanish translation) and a realistic and devastating ending
Following the conversation, despite the fact that they are considered biotoys in many headcanons, I suppose that some legal movements would allow saving one of those before their indefinite blackout to allow breaking mobile private property to save them, although in my headcanon after more than 10 years since the fluffys came out they obtained a certain amount of rights beyond ownership, although since it is a plague only qualified exterminators are allowed to kill the strays but they continue to exist abuser only that is not public (except for the meals of fluffys alive, which is all a show )

This is why I login.

1 Like

I think the bit with the Reaper is probably the most heartwarming part of the comic. It kinda reminds me of something over on Webtoons.

2 Likes

Innshi added that part. I loved it, too

1 Like

Sweet baby cheesus what an amazing read! From beginning to end and in between!
Obliviousness has got to be one of my favorite ways of abuse inflicted on fluffies so far. I love the build up of the story, presenting a sweet fluffy like Baby and her babies in a loving home with actual caring owners. I was truly expectant of that, in a way hoping that the daddy or male owner would end up being the abuser but to my surprise it was not! I really liked that he genuinely enjoyed the company of the fluffies. With the cover image I was a bit puzzled on what this story was supposed to be until all pieced up together. A pet carrier, the back of a car and a hot sunny day. I’ve got to admit that I enjoyed the way that blue unicorn died. When he was talking like a smarty I was at the edge of my seat hoping for an excruciating death and it happened! I love it when mummahs want to help their foals, they do everything in their grasp disregarding safety. The neck breaker was so funny too! And the way Baby slowly died hating her mommy and daddy. God this was an amazing read.

2 Likes

Dang. I love comedic abuse stuff, but when it happens to good fluffies it’s sadder. Especially when it’s accidental. And not portrayed in a comedic way at all.
Doesn’t make it a bad story, though.

1 Like

Gotta say you’re right on the unnecessary part. Actual animal abuse goes unpunished every day IRL, sadly.