Who's Poopie Now? Pg 6 (broken-seams)

Part 5
Part 7

130 Likes

Milk and blood.
Blood and milk.
Milk and blood.
Blood and milk.

This could be a fun way to make a cannibal fluffy.

20 Likes

I havent read the previous pages but i think both are a bit unreasonable
He’s quick to start whacking.
And she quickly goes to being a cunt.

4 Likes

Yep. Letting that first hit slide was a bad call…

7 Likes

Justice for Poopie Babbeh!!!

12 Likes

Yeah, either he did it on purpose, which means he’s a twat, or he made a mistake, which means he’s dense. Pick your poison. Guess we’ll know for sure once he’s done “playing” with the babbehs.

2 Likes

Hoping that bestesh hasn’t reach the asshole mode by the mare.

She gone bitch mode since her adoption from the alley, shows u how ungrateful she was all the owner did for her :triumph:

She even ignore his rules bout no bestesh, all babies are the same. She just throw it out in an instant, would have slap that bitch right there.

I would just like whack her sorry ass and not her tits have her foals weaned first.

7 Likes

100% just a twat. After all, you don’t have to feel bad about abusing a fluffy if you have a “good reason”

6 Likes

Ah, I see.

Lmao…whack her some more I don’t think she learned her lesson yet

1 Like

a bich fluffy gets punished for being a bich.

the perfect neutral box.

i love it.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m always for poophie justice. Go little Rolo suck thuse Milkys drie let nothing for your siblings they had all love and food you only the pain of starving so drink.

3 Likes

well, she kinda asked for that xD

Yes show no mercy, show her da world is cruel.

1 Like

you need to make this into a series it’ll be a hit!!

1 Like

Come on, Muzzle the dang mare or cut out her tongue so she cant constantly abuse the foal and cause it to develop worse psychological problems than fluffs already have :confused:

What´s wrong? Too weak? Too scared?

You are supposed to do harm, i like that about you…

no mercy, Bestest babeh deserves to be a Enfie babeh :slight_smile:

That baby hasn’t done anything wrong, all of them are much too small. I would blindfold mom so she can’t tell which baby is drinking, then she has to love them all the same.

One sentence. We need more of this abuse shit.