Who's your favorite couple (swiftbitches)

45 Likes

Brute and Axel

10 Likes

Emma and Colt.

7 Likes

Axel and Brute- what can I say, I’m a sucker for the “I’m an absolute bastard but I’m soft as marshmallow for one (1) person” trope

8 Likes

Brute and Axel

6 Likes

Controversial opinion, but all of them.

I love Axel and Brute for how screwed the situation is but at least axel’s getting a bit better treatment now lmao

Emma and Colt are just precious, Colt’s pure love and determination to Emma and her foals is admirable, and Emma’s slow burn into loving the big doofus is a nice contrast

Shark and Cherry (think I got her name right) are also a nice contrasting pair, sorta 'beauty and the “beast” vibe

14 Likes

It’s actually an example of the “A Match Made In Stockholm” trope.

11 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m a big fan of Colt and Emma. They’re so cute together!

5 Likes

I thought couple 3 was actually one fluffy for a moment.

2 Likes

Brute and Axel ez

2 Likes

All of them, of course! but… leans closer to be completely honest… whispering Axel and Brute are the cutest

2 Likes

i have a distinct weakness for The Problematic Gays

3 Likes

Fun fact Axel is was never actually gay he’s just been Stockholmed into thinking he likes Brute

9 Likes

I love all of them but Emma and Colt hold a special place in my heart. Emma being an endearing momma just trying to raise her girls.

Then Colt being a golden retriever mate and papa to her babies. He just loves them all so much even if they have a different diet than him.

1 Like

jdjxjsisosjjxijxbxb

2 Likes

He gives the huggy wickies

Or else he gets fucked in the ass again.

2 Likes

…nice…

1 Like

I cant choose between brute and Axel and Emma and colt.

1 Like

none

Me and my Goth GF bae :flutterdab: