Why does the subreddit suck so bad

Like it sucks so much. Its like purgatory lmao

16 Likes

Comes with the territory I suppose, I don’t know what it is about reddit in general but people certainly have an opinion to share there.

8 Likes

Well, it’s reddit after all no matter what sub

8 Likes

Because reddit is group think cuck cancer?

5 Likes

Maybe this is bias from the internet communities I come from, but

Reddit
Not shit

Pick one

8 Likes

I mean yeah but in theory, the people there are supposed to be the people here, but this site is much nicer. You can have a civil discussion, and people dont repeat “(blank) got what they fuckin deserved” or some variation

5 Likes

In my opinion, it’s the moderation. Even though hugbox whining isn’t allowed on abuse pictures and vice versa, the mods still let it happen and leave the comments there. So there’s back and forth bitching going on there that I don’t see here.

Then there’s the clusterfuck of hugmas, where the mods gave in and ended hugmas early so abuse fans would stop harassing them, showing users that they can get their way if they throw a big enough tantrum.

I’m not trying to shit on the mods on Reddit, I just think moderation could be tightened up. Maybe they need more mods to deal with the workload, I don’t know. In any case, the moderation here is much better.

Some of it might also be the age group in these two sites. I hope everyone here is an adult, but on Reddit, people of all ages are on there. Same with Youtube, where a lot of new fans are from. I don’t have evidence, just bias, but I believe younger fans in particular are from Youtube, if The Click’s fanbase skewed younger .

The size of Reddit may have something to do with it too.

8 Likes

I don’t know what’s been up lately, but GOD FUCKING GOD morons arguing over the tagging/flairs on my videos. I’ve told them repeatedly that I respect the original artist’s tagging. Trying to tell me it’s abuse when it is clear isn’t. Or insisting something with blood, guts, and foal death should hugbox. There’s all brain damage children. (No offense, I have a mTBI.)

The only thing that’s worse is the morons on YouTube demanding I make a separate channel for their murderboners.

18 Likes

An…entirely different channel?

Can they not handle seeing the word ‘hugbox’ in a title and just pass it, or something?

5 Likes

There is so much “It’s my OC” art flooding the sub that it’s annoying me to no end. At least do something with it, not just post the drawing FFS

8 Likes

Keskefuq? Why would you need a seperate channel? Just pass on the hugbox, people, if it isn’t your thing.

2 Likes

I guess…? I have no idea.
People just feel very entitled I guess. So I asked this guy why exactly I needed to make a separate channel just for him. And I got a ‘fine, if you’re going to be that way about it’.

Today, I also got some fucker with ‘I love your channel, but you should…’. Like no, fuck that and your entitlement. I do what I want.

There was also an offer to help me out, which is a slight change from people asking me to give them a job… as if my channel is even monetized…? What? ‘But I need money for my family.’ Ok. But doing this doesn’t earn money, dumbass.

9 Likes

But his murderboner!!! Don’t you understand!

5 Likes

Listen, you gotta just. You gotta just do what makes you happy. And if anyone complains, you slap in the face with your massive throbbing cock. Easy as shit.

That being said, fuck yo pretentious ass, I still haven’t forgiven you

6 Likes

reddit abusers are some of the most entitled cunts ive ever seen lmao

7 Likes

To me “reddit abuser” sounds like an insult. To be honest since the site was opened i used the subreddit only to find old wolfram works one time. Is it really that bad out there?

5 Likes

I’m literally only on the subreddit because I like some of the art, not the stories

Edit: damn I cant type this morniny

3 Likes

its a hellscape

3 Likes

Well, i decided to cross post that cute little thing I did of Rook, Glory, Foxfire, Marnie and Aurora meeting the other two Pack litters, as the first time posting anything there in months and the first comment asked if I cut myself on all that edge.

4 Likes

The last comment I got on reddit was “no offense but that fluffy looks like a lama with a ketamine addiction”

@Shadowfox

5 Likes