Why does the subreddit suck so bad

That makes me feel a little better, oddly. Your fluffys aren’t traditional by any measure, but they are absoltuely adorable and unique. I loved the elizabeth one in your “don’t open the door” comic

4 Likes

Why thank you, I like your demonfluffs. I think the idea Is pretty cool.

2 Likes

okay, but was that the look you were going for? I mean, that could be an apt description for some fluffies.

3 Likes

I believe it’s for the rules. Reddit has some rules to “be civil and avoid controversial topics” and that attracts lots of people since they feel their opinion has certain “protection” and with rules comes the “cyber police” who likes to point out things so it looks like you broke them, calling you names and how awful you are. This obviously pisses people off and so enemies are created.

In this site it’s not, I’m unaware of restrictions on here so most of the reddit people is afraid to come here since your opinion is as valid as mine, there are no rules you can cover with and it’s basically a free for all. Funny enough because we know this and still decide to have a conversation openminded intead of the “I think you opinion is shit and you can’t talk me back 'cause rulez” Reminds me the kid who hit you and ran away to the mom/teacher laughing at you because you can’t hit back now.

Besides Reddit is known to be a plce full of trolls who jump from sub to sub and a little shithole right before Twitter and next to Tik Tok so… yeah The page is more “exclusive” because only people from the subreddit knows about it and not the sub-crickets.

7 Likes

No it wasnt.

2 Likes

I read those comments and felt terrible for the trouble I caused you :frowning: I’m sorry. They weren’t that hardcore about the tag when I posted the original

4 Likes

Clearly the answer is not enough recipes for fluffy meat.

3 Likes

Oh. Still, could be a fun way to describe your style of fluffy. Kinda like how sometimes fluffies are categorized as being drawn as pig-hamster, stubby-horses, plushy-ponies, or puffy-rabbits. I actually kinda like the sound of ketamine-llamas as a new category.

3 Likes

I suppose😁

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, the subreddit almost ruined fluffies for me, to a point I was considering leaving

I’m glad this site exists, it’s nice here

5 Likes

The main problem is that the subreddit is flooded with underage b& kids, from the influx sent by a few youtubers.

Except they aren’t getting b&. I’ve spoken to one that has admitted being underage, then I sent a report. Guy still shit posts to this day, not banned.

The underage hugboxers are full deviantart OC donut steel types, and the underage abusers are entitled uber edgelord x-trodrinaires. Complete and utter undesirables, that haven’t been told to lurk moar before commenting.

Something I noticed, is that zoomers are terrified of leaving large social media apps. This site, even with it being mobile friendly, still keeps most at bay. I’m glad that’s the case, the community is so very much more reasonable here, and I’m glad the anonymity of the booru is also gone. Hope is not lost, but do not put faith into that sub.

7 Likes

Speaking about help, if you ever decide to do a voice over of that post-apocalyptic comic about a Russian guy and his smart fluffy, I can help you out. My Russian accent is terrible very much (unless you already did that and I wasn’t aware of it)

2 Likes

Honestly yeah, I feel like I’d be upsetting people if I left reddit, even though I hate reddit.

3 Likes

Finally found the one picture that in my opinion perfectly encapsulates why I’m never going to Reddit:

7 Likes

shit like this is commonplace

4 Likes

I mean, if you create content, just post it there, but just turn off notifications and never read your comments there. Only the ones here. That’s probably the healthiest way to do it

4 Likes

Honestly I’m glad that you guys also post to Reddit and keeping the sub alive.

I’m conflicted as I’m a poster on there and the majority of my stories are there too, but at the same time the heart and soul and the brains are here and I get a lot more comments and actual discussion here too from posting.

I’ll still post on there sure but I feel happier commenting and discussing things on here

7 Likes

I gave up on the subreddit after the hugmass incident.

6 Likes

I’m only just finding out about that. I took a mini break over Xmas and wow it went to hell quick

5 Likes

I don’t bully people… Do I? If I do, I’m really sorry!!!

3 Likes