Why won't Freshmint stop crying? (Super Weaner)

Not everyone may be alright with others using their creations in their own posts, especially if the post is taken in a different direction. I’m simply making sure that’s not the case here.

3 Likes

what about my creation of all red and turquois fluffies where is my justice

1 Like

Ok then, I may’ve not been clear enough. By “creations” I mean “characters”. I don’t know how someone could prove that a certain color belongs to them, and I don’t really want to watch anyone try.

3 Likes

i called dips on the post that said don’t use other peoples fluffies boom undeniable president

I think this might count as damaging property.

1 Like

Shit, man, you got me.

“Vandalism is bad. Don’t do it”
Gunderal. King of Vandals (407-428 AD)

3 Likes

Poor Freshmint. Rip in pepperoni he’s with the dinosaurs now.

2 Likes

You’re at your best when using @Bad_Roomie or @RQ’s styles!

3 Likes

Even if that fluffy was annoying, it was someone’s property. Prepare to die, vile woman-Loads_shotgun_with_malicious_intent-

6 Likes

Freshmint’s peepee is omnipresent.

1 Like

Same as destroying their property. Definitely not cool.

Freshmint is a bit of a brat, but I was sad of seeing it getting unmercifully killed by a rabid Karen-ish bitch. But I liked a lot the concept of coing shopping with a cute fluffy in the baby seat of the trolley!

7 Likes

Now that I think about it, she probably did Freshmint’s daddeh a favor.

2 Likes

Somebody smack that psycho bitch please :grimacing:

She just grab and kill someone’s biotoy there.

8 Likes

He is fine with the comic.

5 Likes

I would point out the “psychopath” tag is being used. I am amused at the uniting power she has shown. Regardless of what is thought of Freshmint, the big thing is… well… he wasn’t hers to abuse. Which is a perfectly reasonable thing.

“I break my toys” isn’t the same as “I’m breaking YOUR toys.”

I will say that I’m super happy that @Bad_Roomie has allowed so many people to do things with Freshmint. But NOT as much as I am at how many people have ASKED PERMISSION. That’s the great thing. Thank you everyone, including and especially @Bad_Roomie :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What am I, a cop?

If we want to have conversations about the moral agency of fluffies we will be here for literal fortnights.

I think the more basic fact is that we all benefit from a status quo in which the wishes of a creator to not see their creation used in a way they would disapprove of are respected. I don’t think we need a written rule or anything, I’m just saying the default reaction to “hey I don’t really like how you repurposed my stuff” should probably be some form of “oh my bad what can I change to make it not yours?”

If your reaction is more along the lines of “I don’t need your permission snowflake” then I think you’re an asshole and I don’t really like you.

2 Likes

Again, Superweaner is terrific. Superweaner checks his targets. Superweaner does the fucking legwork.

3 Likes

Fucking be like Superweaner

2 Likes