Wingie Munstah! (Bad_Roomie

With poop, it’s probably their human-like mentality to regard it as icky, that or Hasbio didn’t want to create a deluxe pet for children that eats shit.

No problems with roadkill though, tummeh skettis is best skettis!

2 Likes

That pegasus will survive …from the fall i hope if it can fall on its mummah’s back, lucky poopie /earthie it will survive longer.

2 Likes

Likely Hasbio programming, correcting a “problem” with dogs and some cats.

But the survival instinct probably is why they can overcome their aversion to eating each other, and Mummahs will clean their offspring’s feces like any other animal. No reason they seem to starve among piles of it.

2 Likes

the irony of the poopie baby color’s and being surrounded by shit might be what saved him
I love that artstyle! Those fluffies are so cute!!

5 Likes

Camouflage, soon the poopeh babbehs will reign Supreme, and because they’ll be humbled by the trauma of being forced to num poopies they’ll be more grateful to humans

2 Likes

I am the only one who thinks about how cute is that little poopie babbeh?

2 Likes

Top of the food chain bitchcaaaawwwww

1 Like

“Mother, is evil? Mother won’t save baby? JAIL FOR MOTHER!! JAIL FOR ONE THOUSAND YEARS!!”

2 Likes

Tastey too cawwww-pecks talons

1 Like

Hahahaha better that her foals are food. Also with this behavior she doesn’t deserve foals.

Its kind of funny thinking how the bright fluffier tend to strive in the fluffy kingdom because their mothers choose them over the brown ones and that if they were a little bit smart then all fluffies would be brown because they can hide better from predators

Me hace pensar. Que los “malos colores” tienen ventajas naturales en todos los malos ambientes. Creo que tienen la ventaja genetica.

I feel like gravity is going to cause the yellow one to land into the mother, not only killing the baby but breaking the mothers back legs in the process

2 Likes

Is that another babbeh in the box? The little green pile of fuzz?

I do hope so.

Wait, what’s an eagle doing in a city?

Well i see why the brown ones survive longer …

You’d be surprised some.birds of prey tend to fly into a city looking for prey from time to time and yes i seen one back in los Angeles

True, and I suppose part of fluffy lore is that they outcompete most of the things predators usually eat, so this one might be out of options.