Worlds worst cum receptacle (by Rescue_9)

I regret drawing this with every bone in my body. If a fuckin psychonaut is out there I want them to just obliterate my brain and grind it to a fine mush for what I’ve drawn with my own two hands

77 Likes

on the hype train too, aren’t you?

7 Likes

Thanks! I hate it <3<

3 Likes
7 Likes

The one fluffy the litter pal pities.

12 Likes

The ideas that gnaw inside your head to be let out are often your greatest works but the biggest nightmares to others.

6 Likes

Aww, it’s traumatised

7 Likes

I’m going to go give myself just enough brain damage to forget I saw this.

4 Likes

Oh… oh no…

2 Likes

As a reminder: this is NOT how you “baste” or “season” a foal before roasting. Nor is this how you make “mayonaise” nor “honey mustard” nor “nut butter” nor “nondairy sour cream” and it is ABSOLUTELY not how you make a “secret sauce.”

11 Likes

nu wan daddeh miwkies huhuhuhuhuuuu

3 Likes

“milkie”? what are you asking it? you have alot of “milkie” around you, shit-rat.

to be honest, i know long time ago about a somesort of “trending” in between hardcore MLP fans where they put toys in a jar and filled up with their semen as a somesort of weird fetish, kinda similar for some people that cum in their anime toys and take a picture of it. thank goodness that there’s few cases of it, internet is not big enough to let this kind of stuff go freely.

5 Likes

Wish I was in tha jar //:

4 Likes

Here’s the real question:

How many nuts do you have to bust to drown the fluffy?

If I wasn’t already going to Hell, asking that question has definitely ensured my place Down There.

6 Likes

Imagine what that fluffy has to watch every time another little squirt is added to the jar. :laughing:

3 Likes

Now do it with a foal in a can

5 Likes

Yep that’s what I based this off of. In the fluff verse I bet this kind of stuff is pretty common

1 Like

I asked an abuser acquaintance this question and he answered:

just the one while you’re holding it underwater and you get off seeing his death face oh god I’m getting harder than diamonds writing about it

We…don’t invite him to parties.

2 Likes

Given a pint jar is 16oz, and average load is 2tsp (.3oz), about 45, depending on the height of the foal and swimming ability. Also, thanks for making me calculate that. I’m going to go cram a pencil in my ear to see if I can forget it.

6 Likes

bild

3 Likes