Worstest Sickies Ch. 8 (by fluffysomething)

Your name is FV-0945, and your new, not a fluffy housie-friend is giving you the worstest hurties!

“Huwties! Am tuu hot fo’ Eff-vee-oh-nine-fouw-five! Gibing huwties!” You cry out, trying to get away pfrom the very hot liquid.

“I don’t care, you shitty little thing. Now, what’s next? Oh, try giving these cells huggies now. It’ll work, maybe.” Your housie friend says gleefully, putting you into another glass dish.

“Nu- nu wowk! Wai nu make mowe of self? Nu wike!” You whimper.

“Good. Have fun being temporarily replication-incompetent! But, we’re not done yet.” Your housie friend laughs loudly, again picking you up and putting you in another tube-housie with another, much smaller virus in it.

“Fwiend? Fwiend nu supposed be dis smaww! Wha yoo do to my fwiend?” You question.

“That’s your old friend, #14. It didn’t die after we put it in the incinerator, so we kept it here to make new versions of itself for us to test out.” Your housie friend moves you slightly closer to #14, watching as you look at it worriedly.

“You can’t even do that until you recover from all that burning! Until then, i’m gonna blind and immobilize you so you can’t even see your “babies”.” Your housie friend continues, putting the not-nice sorry spray into your small eyes.

“HUWTIES! EYE-PLACES HAB WOWSTEST HUWTIES!” You cry, your screams filling the tube and shattering it.

“Look what you did! Back to the temperature-changing tube.” Your housie-friend sighs, putting you back into the tube you were in.

You can’t move! You can see, but only just a little! Why you! You even hear a small noise as something gets placed into your tube-housie.

“Bay-bee?” You ask, looking at the very small virus-like thing with your limited vision.

“Yes, your baby. Remember the “pokie hurties” we gave you? We were taking out some of your genetic material to make a baby just like you, but different. Too bad it’s gonna replace you soon, and at only a few hours old.” Your housie-friend laughs again, patting your tube, taking the baby out, and turning on their heel to write something down. Something you saw, too.

You look at the notepad closer.

Notes

Name(s) of Sample: FV-0945 and #45

Candidate(s) for Incineration? 1: Y/(N) 2: Y/(N)

Verbal? 1: (Y)/N 2: Y/(N)

Other Notes: FV-0945 responded to its child in a positive, but sad manner. #45 seems to be okay. Making FV-0945 a candidate for forced hybridization as of later today, because I don’t want to waste such good fluffy-killing potential.

“Wha am fowced hybwidization? Nu sound pwetty. Nu sound pwetty at aww.” You ask yourself confusedly, looking away from the notes and at your baby.

5 Likes

It can read, even? :sweat_smile:

Silly you, everyone knows oversized, sentient viruses gain the ability to read after 3 seconds of existance

1 Like