Would you drink with Rambo? (Swiftbitches)

Well, you could hire a dog wanker for that…

1 Like

I’m sure there are perverts who would do it for free !

4 Likes

… thank you for that lovely image and reminding me of a certain amazing horse. Now that bloody song is once again going on repeat in my head. At least it’s apple, not raisin, and nothing about lemonade. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

bild

3 Likes

10 hours cause, yes.

Also don’t blame me I let Swiftbitches decide what kinda lewds they wanna draw with Rambo.
And here we go.

2 Likes

You brought up the licking. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Now I’m gonna hum that bloody tune for days on end. :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Well he tastes like apples I’m sure.
And your welcome then ^^

1 Like

And the next day Rambo wakes up with a splitting headache, and something lewd tattooed on his fluffy wang.

2 Likes

Target acquired.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah. I’ll drink with anyone.

Hold up, though. Might have to hit Google for weird-ass fluffy jizz mixed drinks

While I’m searching… wanna try some home brew cucumber wine with a lemon twist?

1 Like

I think tipsy Rambo would be …up for it.
Sober Rambo would probably prefer something apple related.

2 Likes

That’s cool. Well… I don’t have apple trees, yet, but if pear is acceptable, I have a variety of home-brewed pear wines and cordials. Perhaps, soon, pear brandy.

1 Like

… or one on his lower back.

Condom cannon? Does it eject the empty wrapper like bullet casings?

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

The ammo container looked like it had condoms in wrappers stacked on top of eachother. xD

1 Like

Shit I can see it.

2 Likes

Time for the sequel.

~condom fires but due to programming and fluffies its still lethal.~

ex: snout gets wrapped and they suffocate ; balls get caught in extra small and fall off the body as the top scissors shut through the sack ; etc

1 Like

-takes notes for Glue Eater-

2 Likes

Don’t think he ever tried something pear related, but he may not be too fussy about them since they look like apples.
And apples are his thing ( It’s why he is called Rambo, those are an apple cultivar )

2 Likes

What the fuck is this

1 Like