Write a smol story 7 (InfraredTurbine)

Another piece of “Write a smol story”
It’s been ages since last one. I’ll be posting them when I get some time, life has been hectic like mentioned in that last post :d

What do you think happened here ?
what ? why ? when ? how ?
Feel free to write your version about it!
have fun

32 Likes

Couldn’t have the energy to paint it all, but I’m sure it is fuel to the fire of you guys to be creative about it xD have fun

3 Likes

“God fucking damnit, stop stealing my shit out of the toilet and eating it before I even have time to put my pants back on! Why are you like this!?”

10 Likes

“You ate your baby who shit on the floor because you didn’t want to get in trouble for it? What the fuck is wrong with you creatures!!!???”

3 Likes

“WAIT! FWUFFY NU MEAN TOO!! FWUFFY SOWWY! FWUFFY SUPAH DUPAH SOWWY!!!”
Fastens belt around fluffy
“…Fank yu daddeh fow fowgib fwu-”
Squeezes Belt
“SKKRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH!!! FWUFFY NU MEAN TO MAKE WOWSTEST POOPIES!”

4 Likes

Hey You shit rat!!! This is the last time you shat on the carpet!!! I don’t care if you ate your own shit. You will receive 40 lashes with the sorry belt!!!

Nuuuu pwease Daddy. Fwuffy am sowy!!! Nu mean to maeke bad poopies!!!

Suddenly the belt felt upon the sacred fluffy. And a hard lash makes it scream

Screeeeeeee!!!

10 hard lashes after the first make the fluffy cry out Ok agony.

Nu mowe…Screeeeeeee…Nu mowe…Screeeeee!!! Fwuffy sowy Screeeeee!!

The fluffy felt on the floor with blood and it tries to scape from its angry Daddy.

Don’t you dare to run!!!

1 Like

It had been a long day at work but finally you were home, soon after you came through the front door you unhooked your bra, shucking it off from under your shirt before loosening your belt and sighing, finally you could relax and spend time with your new fluffy, Blueberry.

Still holding your belt in your hand when you opened to door to their safe room, looking up at you, eyes filled with fear and mouth filled with faeces was Blueberry, “W-what… Why are you doing that?”

Blueberry audibly gulped down the mouthful of crap which made you cringe at the concept, before they responded “Bwubewwy made bad poopies, was scawwed when meanie noise happen.” they burst into tears and went for another mouthful.

You lunged for them, “no no no, stop.” picking up the fluffy who squirmed in your hands crying.

“Bwubewwy am suu sowwy mummah! pweese nu take fwuffeh back to shewter… Pweese nu take fwuffeh weggies!”

“What? Why would I take you back to the shelter, and why would I take your legs? You just had an accident, it’s okay.” you questioned the still squirming sobbing fluffy.

They looked up at you with confused eyes “Bu-bu shewter meanies say dat if fwuffeh make bad poopies, mummahs an daddehs would take weggies away an bwing back tu shewter.”

“Well I’m not, just sit here for a moment baby.” you say softly plonking them down in their litter tray. Before reaching up to the supply shelf and picking up the roll of kitchen towel. Blueberry was still crying, so trying to calm them down you said “see mummy is dealing with it.” as you quickly wiped up the mess on the floor before dropping the soiled tissue in the bin.

“fank yu mummah, fwuffeh am suu suu sowweh fo make bad poopies.” they say from the litter box.

“it’s okay, you have always done your best to do ‘poopies’ and ‘peepees’ in the litter box, and I am very proud of you for trying the clean up your mess, but please don’t be afraid to ask me for help if you need it, I won’t be angry.” you explain as you take a wet wipe and clean the poop off blueberry’s muzzle, cheeks and hooves, before wiping off their rear end.“there, all better?”

Blueberry nods before replying “yus mummah, fank yu for cweanies, fwuffeh hate numming poopie, nu taste pwetty.”

“i can imagine, do you want to play?” you ask reaching for one of their toys.

3 Likes

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!" You yell out, throwing your game controller at the wall. you just miss the TV, though the controller breaks against the drywall. if you broke your sister’s Tv she’d kick you out for sure. You heard a yelp after the thud of the controller breaking and your yell, so you turn towards your sister’s fluffy, seeing it shat itself in fear.
“uh oh… Geowgie didn’t mean tu make bad poopsies, Geowrgie go get papaw towa like mommie do!” you watch the fluffy run off to the kitchen, coming back with the napkins it could reach from the table, since it couldn’t get to the counter.
“Geowgie hope mommie don’t mind using pwetty mouth cleanie cwoth to cwean. but dey go in spinny washie ting, so it otay!” You scowl watching the fluffy trot over happily to fix its mistake. Your sister trained the damn thing since it was a foal, so naturaly she taught it to be smart for a shit rat. You get a bright idea and toss off your headset, causing George to jump.
“Oh, un-kwe Johhnie scawed Geowgie, dat otay! Can un-kwe Johhnie hewp Geowgie cwean?”
“Sure, but you aint cleaning it with that.” you say with a smirk, pointing at the napkin.
“Oh, sowwy, geowgie nu can weech papah towew.”
“you cant use those either.”
“wha?..” The fluffy looks at you confused, you look at it and an grin tugs at your lips, and it seems to scare the fluffy. “Wh-wha you mean un-kuw?..”
“Eat it.”
“wha?-”
“I said EAT IT YOU SHIT RAT!!” You yell, scaring the damn fluffy, it jumps and is shaking in his little hooves.
“B-buh mama say dat poopies huwt fluffy tummie…” He speaks, trying to reason with you.
“yeah?” you tug off your belt, staring at the helpless creature before you. “Well the bitch aint here is she?”
“W-weww, m-mama sai 'hew housie hew w-w-wuuwes…” the fluffy cheeps out, shaking like a leaf
“Hah, well then smart ass… i guess I have to punish you then.” You grab the belt and swing it at the fluffy, metal end towards the soft creature.
After a few minuets and many cries and screams, You finally feel better from that game loss. the fluffy is eating its own shit, even trying to lick the floor clean as it sobs and chokes on its own shit.
“If you tell Stacy anything I’ll pillow you myself and break you like a pinyata.” You threaten knowing very well your sister would throw you out in a heart beat if she knew what you did.
“G-geowgie nu t-teww- peep- pwease nu h-huwt georgie- huuu-huuu-” The damn thing cant stop sobbing and choking on its own tears. you smile and throw out your broken controler and grab a new one, putting back on your headset to join another game lobby, the soft huuing in the background being wonderful white noise.
Ah, You’ll tell your sister the dumb thing ran into a wall or something.
(sorry if its shit its my first time writing abuse, or fluffy speak <3)

3 Likes

My youngest child had removed her diaper and got shit on the floor again while I was getting dressed.

Of course, I told the fluffy it was his shit and that he should clean it up.

Naturally, he believed me and did.

The End.

2 Likes

The fluffy didn’t normally eat this much chocolate but he really wanted to win the belt.

“don’t look at me, look at your dinner you dumb shitfactory”

The face expression, the shits and the belt…signs of “bad fluffy!”

The hair design for this seems follow its emotion too nice touch to it.

Seems everyone chose abuse may as well try to break away
You’re john. You just got back from a long day helping dumbasses at your work. If anything makes you want a better life it has to be customer service. Still at least you know how to deal with it. An absolute brick of chocolatey goodness laced with enough hash butter to chill an elephant in rut is tucked under your jacket. You flop onto the couch and toss the brownie onto the coffee table. You pet your fluffy toby on the way in and ask if he has a movie he’d like to watch. Toby’s a good boy nice chill blue green colors too. You always feel better hugging him and staring at the colors when you have a bad trip. “Toby wan watch wing teebee!” Safe bet that he meant airplane or maybe tolkien but hard to say which. Doesn’t matter you’ve yet to see him complain about a film. You get up and prepare some munchies. Only takes about ten minutes to get the oil hot and pan fry your own potato chips plus the store shit doesn’t have melted cheese or kielbasa. Perfect meal. When you come back you notice your space cake isn’t on the table. It takes a moment to go over your short time on the return trip and realize you definitely put it there. You try looking under and around it but no luck. You hear toby making little sounds of eating from behind the recliner. Come to think of it you haven’t fed him since you got back. “Toby what are you eating?” He’s suddenly silent. You hear the seran wrap crinkle as he starts eating faster. “Please don’t be what I think that is.” You mutter as you pull the chair away. He jumps when he looks at you knowing he was bad. He’s afraid but still chewing on the gooey choclate sticking around his mouth. “T-toby sowwy daddeh. Just wanted twy yu chocwate nummies.” He ate the whole brick. You usually cut it down to 3x3 for yourself and this lightweight just ate the whole thing. You just sigh and take off your belt. “Daddeh? Wha doin?” “Just need to keep you safe. Don’t try to run around too much.” You bind his front legs with your belt and tie an old power cable around the back. You put on some new coprophilic kids movie the kind with more fart jokes than anything close to scary. You hold him tight as you watch the colorful show together. “Just remember daddy loves you toby. You’re safe here with daddy” “toby wubs yu tu daddeh.” He says blissfully unaware of what’s coming. It’s going to be a long night.

2 Likes

“Damn it, Blueberry, I WAS GOING TO EAT THAT TURD!
  The fluffy could only murmur and shake in terror. The special mummeh called They-Rah-Pissed said your daddeh had brain sickies that made him eat bad poopies. She told him that if Blueberry wanted to be a good fluffy, he would have to num all the poopies in his housie, because daddeh would get stomach hurties and maybe forever sleepies if he didn’t stop numming the bad pooopies.
“I AM SO ANGRY…! I’M GOING TO GO RIGHT TO YOUR LITTERBOX, AND IF YOU DON’T HAVE A JUICY STEAMER FOR DADDY, IT’S NOTHING BUT BEANS AND METAMUCIL FOR DINNER!”

1 Like

Real short since it’s bed time.

"Man what a shitty day, I can’t wait to eat those refried beans Maria made me. She’s so sweet, making me my favorite food.
The front door creaks open and a wet munching sound can be hear from further in the house. David carefully marches forward so as to not be heard, removing his belt for what he knew had to be done.
“You fucking shit! Ever since you learned to get on the counter you’ve been more work than you’re worth! You’re going in the dumspter, but first I’m gunna get what enjoyment I’d’ve had from my meal from your hide!”
SCREEEEEEE

Small story:

Once upon a time, a fluffy found itself happily playing blockies, the fun and joy were so overwhelming that our little fluffy forgot about the big breakfast it had early in the morning. When it’s tummy went “GRURRRGL” our little friend did not care as blockies were so fun! and as time passed on, bad poopies came out of it’s rear end. The fluffy did not care nor mind as Blockies were the life! but once it’s daddy came home? instead of hugs, good upsies and lots of wuv? the little foal got a faceful of excrement. “eat that shit! you fucking shitrat! I told you time and time again to shit in the litter box! that does it!” and after feeding his fluffy with the bad poopies, daddeh decided to whip the fluffy into shape or kill it, regardless, he was tired of this fluffy’s shitty behavior.

The end.