Write a smol story 8 (InfraredTurbine)

Sup folks,
Here’s the eight part, have fun!
The rules are the same as the previous ones, use the comment section to write a story for it, or make your own post using this picture, no problem by me :wink:

So, some ppl found this small fluffy stuck among the trash, and it seems a little hurt. Will they hurt it much more ? Will they give him a nice treatment and a house full of love ? Was it found by kids ? adults ? abusers ? hugboxers ? You defines it ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!
ps: Foal 4 from Selfish choices 4 still available, last one :V

54 Likes

There’s a foal, and a pencil there… :thinking:

4 Likes

Yay!! Time for bum fun!!

3 Likes

Stuck in where it already belongs…?

3 Likes

Yes, he needs a second horn. The guts are on the way, but that is a sacrifice I’m willing to make him do.

1 Like

“Pwease…. Hewp Fwuffy…. Nu can…. Bweathies gud….”

“No.”

“Wha…. Wai?”

“Know your fucking place, trash.”

8 Likes

7 Likes

Weirdbox. FLUFFY CONTROLS TRASH TENTACLES

2 Likes

Moronbox, someone tries to help and only makes things worse.

3 Likes

How worse we talking about ?

1 Like

That’s up to the writers, but I’d say something like trying to pull the plastic off and accidentally tightening it until the fluffy explodes, or trying to cut it off and cutting the fluffy in half.

3 Likes

nah nah this is the magic of “Write a smol story”
You can decide how it happens and why :v

2 Likes

I’m better at coming up with ideas than actually writing them. I can write, but only after a lot of brainstorming and writer’s block.

2 Likes

still goood

1 Like

“Pwease, nice mistah. Hewp, fwuffy.”

“Sure, I’ll help you.”

I picked the fluffy up, gently patted its head, then I quickly twisted its head around, snapping its neck before throwing it back in the trash.

“There, now you won’t suffer anymore.”

2 Likes
  • “Pweeze… Hewp Fwuffie… Nu can bweethie… Waigh…”
  • “Sure, buddy! I’ll help ya” -said the boy with grim smile and pull the end of the noose that were layed over fluffy laft hind leg.
  • “SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!wheeseEEEEEEEEE!!!wheeseEEEEEEEEE!!!NU…wheeseHUWTwheeseFWUFFIEEEEEE!!!” - sounded a coughing and wheesling screech of stuck fluffy, 'cause the sharp edge of plastic cancase cutting trough fluffies hind leg.

With swift & steady forceful pull, the leg were cut off and fell on the ground.
-“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!wheese-cough-cough-cough-wheezeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WOSTESH WEGIE HUWTIES!!!”

Hearing those screams of agony boy smiled even wider and hardly pulled the end of noose upward fluffies head, effectively flaying fluffies upper part of body and aslo cuttingoff his forelegs & lower jaw off him.

-“WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!cough-coughWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!gurgleEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” - Fluffie screamed unstopably, with blood shooting from struck arterias in places where his forelegs were and his eyes, that lost eyelids, buggling out in horrible pain.
-“No-no-no, you shouldtn pass away too quikly, I’m not finished with you yet! So i need to stop you from bleading!” - Said the boy with worry, standing up and opening his pants.
The next second a swoosh of hot salty urine were felled upon deskinned fluffy thrashing wildly in his plastic trap.

In the moment of urine contacted his raw meat, Fluffy topped moving for a second, seemed to be paralized for a moment of painful sensation, to start screaming and wrigle it his tarp even more wildly, thus, flaying his lower part himself, which fluffy seemed not mentioned behind all the pain.

-" Johnny! Where are you, Johnny? Your mommy finished shopping, lets go home!" - heard the boy the call of his mom from behind the alleyway corner.
-“I’m coming, mommy, wait a sec!” answered a boy loundly, then turned back to fluffy, that started to calm down - “you lucky bastard! Hope you will not drop dead soon enough!” then turned around and, after pouring a handfull of dust and filth upon the fluffy, ran to his mom.

Fluffie died only on evening of the next day, but not from blood loss or exaustion or pain, no. He were slowly torn to clean sceleton by a ants from nearest anthill, which were lacated right under the wall of a house, in the small hole.

P.S. Sorry pal, Small story somehow became Not-So-Small-Story) But i hope you didn’t mind about it)

3 Likes

”Who threw my pencil away?! This pencil still has a lot of use in it.”

2 Likes

don’t worry, you can go as far as you want in these series ^^

I’ve worked for a local trash disposer, so i can, and go, write something…different…

2 Likes

I’d probably just piss on it and walk away.

1 Like