You Can't Save Everyone (by Booperino)

Sometimes people want their things fixed so they can break again

51 Likes

Ouch, right in the soul…

That title and context just hurts me on a deep personal level. Well done, quality sadbox. :sob: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Man, I know that feel
Gonna go build a machine so I can project hugs into the fictional universe for the poor protag :broken_heart:

7 Likes

You can’t save everyone, but you can sure as hell try.

10 Likes

Ouch… Trying to help, but sometimes it doesn’t mean a thing… Quick, Snake! Give them huggies!

4 Likes

Poor mare :cry: finally move on such sad fate.

Would have give whoever that asshole or bitch that did that something to suffer burned on them.

5 Likes

I do want to write a followup revenge story, but i gotta think something that would fit the fixer.
Hes a doctor, so he would be against lethal methods, im thinking psychologic abuse on the abuser.

I got a basic idea, asshole returns with a new fluffy to fix, and fixer adds something extra that fucks up with the abuser once the fluffy is taken back.
But im still not sure what that something extra would be

… im open to suggestions, anyone reading this comment :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Did he inform the collector that the male Rainbow Dash is infertile? Cuz that’s something you should mention to someone who is buying a fluffy for “shipping” reasons

3 Likes

;0;

3 Likes

this one is unrelated to the dashie case.
the dashie collector adopted knowing it was infertile and gave him adopted babies.

7 Likes

A sentient bacteria\virus hitching a ride on fluffy blood that will only become active when it comes in contact with humans
The results can be quite nasty ( necrotis so quadruple amputation ) or “hilarious” ( abuser swells up with elephantiasis effectively trapping them in amass of flesh)

6 Likes

No but you got to keep trying and got to keep the faith, because the alternative is to give in to despair.

3 Likes

:no_mouth: Guess I got a new project.

Scoops up the “broken” mare

:no_mouth:

5 Likes

I mean, how much revenge do you want? Cause, it depends on a few things.

Like, for example, if cybernetics are particularly common in your headcannon, you could rig a pain and distress coded EMP charge into the fluffies body.
Next time he tries to hurt it, BZZZT, suddenly you on the floor trying to convince you cyber legs to move while your cyber arm punches you in the face due to the actuators glitching out.

Or, maybe you splice her up with a bit of gympie-gympie genes coded to his owners DNA. Touch the fluffy, experience agony so bad you want to cut you own hand off just to make it stop.

Or, take a page out of the @bunnybunnyhops playbook. Hunting Friends! Abuse ain’t fun when the fluffy bites back!

4 Likes

I love the idea of the next fluffy having some anti-abuse add-ons
that’s just ‘chef’s kiss’
My first thoughts are hyper-regeneration, some sort of force-field that’s activated by adrenaline(?), or altering the fluffy’s biology so their hide is too tough to cut/pull apart by normal means. The silliest thought was a ‘word activated’ gun in a unicorn’s horn. The word can be any Usual Abuser’s Slang. And only fixer/snakefood knows the deactivation word.

Also lol Fixer is nicer than my prof. They’re first and foremost a scientist and might pull some jigsaw shit. “I have a hypothesis that you won’t survive swallowing this acid.- Hm. Fascinating results, seems I was wrong.”

5 Likes

“Alright, Shitrat-”
(Sound of buckshot blasting a basketball sized hole in the drywall)
“WHAT THE FU-”
(BLAM!)
“SCREEEEE! MAKE ID STAHP!”

:rofl: :laughing:

5 Likes

No ! not a gun !
A light saber ! ^^

…Okay plasma sword, then same principle.

5 Likes
  • a hallugenic fart that cause him to have dizziness and none stop puking or its shit will cause super redness and itchiness.

• have the fluffy have more of a real child screams and have neighbor call the cops.

• have the fluffy giggles creepily everytime he hits it causing him to be really disturb. (Maybe used a substitute clone)

• have the fluffy to have a stare creepy look at him and no matter how he tries to abuse it keeps looking at him creepily

6 Likes

oooh. these are good ones…

5 Likes

Here’s some food for thought: how do you hurt someone who has lost everything? Give them back something, broken.

2 Likes