You had to use the litter box poopie (by:Tyndalo8825)

I’m return to the classic since the above was not what I expected

47 Likes

One noodle and some foal balls.

8 Likes

Genital abuse? Now this is something I reckon @Foxhoarder would approve of. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Given that the foal is brown, I’m wondering if he was set up to fail so he could be a warning to the foals they actually love.

mistakesdemotivator_1024x1024

4 Likes

It looks like there’s a picture of mummah and the foal drawn in the background. I assume that’s the mummahs artwork, so maybe it’s her only baby?

3 Likes

That’s right, you noticed that little detail in the background drawing, in effect it’s his only foal and she punish him drastically for making bad poopies

3 Likes

:smiley: WoseTea am smawt babbeh.

1 Like

I approve to genital abuse, and fluffy mothers educating their babies, but a mother using genital abuse to educate babies is a bit extreme.

Although now that I think of it, maybe she doesn’t know it’s actually more painful than bopping them on the nose. :smile:

2 Likes

It’s something not too soft and not too firm so it’s worth a bop but in the end it may be like hitting your elbow against a corner. It doesn’t look particularly painful but it is ten times worse since the hit on the nerve in the elbow can cause dizziness and nausea. :hmm:

2 Likes

So smawty :sunglasses:

1 Like

SHIT-

1 Like

While I’m sympathetic to the “poopie” fluffies, but he just said the magic words, “onwy little babbhe” that makes me want him to suffer the worst!

2 Likes