“You’re A Bad Mummah!” Chapter 15 [By MostlyNeutralbox]

(I’m back after a bout of depression and writer’s block! I’m gonna get back to making my stories, so look forward to them.)

Chapter 15 Behavior

“Huuuhuuuu -hic- Daddeh! Huuuhuuuhuuuu!” Goldenrod cried, his full diaper dragging behind him. “Daddeh! Hewp bab- …Hewp Gowdenwod!” He managed to catch himself.

Erik was…ignoring the pleas. He’d tried to be good with changing the diaper every time Goldenrod used it, but he couldn’t keep up. He’d steeled his resolve and told the foal he’d change it when he cleaned the litter box for the rest of the foals. Twice a day. It would drop to once a day when they could finally eat solids and their shit would be more solid.

Needless to say, the alicorn was unhappy. He hated to have the diaper on, unable to tell that it was his own fault he was in this situation. He blamed the milk. It was too tempting. His kibble wasn’t nummy at all! Milkies was SO much better! He glared at the auto feeder before turning and bucking it. To his surprise, it moved! Goldenrod stared for a moment, then started to take out his anger on the stupid milk machine that got him in trouble! “Dummeh miwkies! Got Gowdenwod in trouble!” He fumed. It took a few bucks before it started to tip, but then suddenly righted itself. A shadow fell over Goldenrod…it was none other than his daddeh.

Erik had watched the cameras, making sure the crying wasn’t anything that could actually hurt the foals. He heard a rattle when he’d turned his attention away for just a second…and Goldenrod was kicking the damn autofeeder! He sighed, it coming out as more of a growl. Dammit, he needed to punish that foal. Goldenrod was supposed to be the good one! He went into the room and put his hand on the top of it so Goldenrod couldn’t knock it over. The alicorn looked up and Erik saw the fear in his eyes. He knew he did wrong.

“Goldenrod. You’re being very naughty lately. You’re supposed to be a good example for the other foals. Instead you’re stealing their milk and now trying to knock it over. You need a sorry sticking.” He exclaimed.

“N-nuuuu! Fwuffy be good! Fwuffy am gud fwuffy!” Goldenrod protested.

“You’re lying. Which means you’ll get more now.” Erik pinned down the nearly grown foal by the back of the neck.

“Pwease nu huwt babbeh! Nu no what did wong, bu pwomise tu neva du id gain!” Goldenrod tried to save his own skin.

“You’re not a babbeh anymore. You know what you did wrong.” Erik brought down the sorry stick just above the line of the diaper.

“NUUUU! SCREEEEEEE!” He screeed with each hit and shit his diaper a few more times during the punishment.

Normally Erik would change a diaper that full, but he had to make good on his promise. Only change it if it was leaking or when he took care of the litterbox. “I know you want to be a good fluffy, Goldenrod. That’s why you have to follow the rules. You don’t want to be bad like Brownie and Sleet, do you?”

That got the effect he was after. Goldenrod’s eyes widened and he shook his head. None of them knew exactly what happened in the Bad Fluffy Room…but they heard the crying of their sissy and mummah when Erik left. They didn’t want to be there. Their mummah had no leggies and their sissy’s leggies ran away again. All of them this time!

“Good. As long as you become a good fluffy, you’ll keep your legs and you won’t have to wear a diaper.” Erik said. With that, he left, knowing the diaper was dragging on the ground now, an extra weight behind the alicorn.

Though it was fun, Brownie and Sleet were trying to improve, and Erik had found a darker side to him. He couldn’t go though fluffies and keep saying they turned bad…so he did research. On the internet, he rediscovered a type fo fluffy he’d forgotten existed for a while. Microfluffies. They were a peculiar type he hadn’t been interested in, at least not at first. But they were easier to keep and they bred fast. He could use that for his…activities. He would have to get a pen for the things. The microfluffy pens could look a lot like hamster cages at times with how colorful they were. It could be full of tunnels, or nutrigel, depending on if someone got a regular microfluffy or a dwarf variety that were more like an ant farm.

Erik found himself grinning. This was perfect. Absolutely perfect. He would just have to get everything. While he could order it online, Erik found a certain satisfaction in going in person and handpicking everything out. Seeing the dimensions for himself. Besides, he needed to get out of the house more to hear anything but fluffspeak. He did so love his fluffies, but hearing only that for days? He’d go a bit crazy. He debated getting it now. The only thing holding him back was Goldenrod’s situation. He didn’t want to leave him alone in case he caused more trouble or his diaper couldn’t handle the load. Hm. He couldn’t exactly put him into a sorry box without cause…so maybe he should make one. Erik came back into the room under the guise of playing with the fluffies and checking on Cloudy.

Cloudy was healing, but she was still depressed about losing one of her wingies. She mourned the loss of it, but she was doing better, walking around, getting used to having only one buzzing when she got happy. Cloudy nuzzled his hand as he pet her.

“Wuv daddeh.” She cooed, and looked up at him with loving eyes. “Am gud babbeh?” She asked. Ever since some of her older siblings and her mother went bad, it seems the babbehs worried about their own goodness.

“Yes. You’re a gud babbeh, Cloudy. Don’t worry.” Erik assured her. He spent time with them all. He pet Peppermint, who was trying to solve a very simple slide puzzle for fluffies. It was a single shape in the image, and only had four squares to move. For a babbeh, this was a challenge. “Good girl. You’re so fast with this.” He was careful not to use the word ‘smart’ in fear of turning her into a smarty. Instead, he found ways to compliment her without using that word. Sunrise was exploring some of the toys, and one of the ‘splorin babbeh tunnel’ tubes. He giggled as he did so, talking to himself about being a “splorin babbeh.” Erik pretended to not be able to find him until he popped out saying “Babbeh am hewe, daddeh!” Erik grinned and picked up the large little foal. “You’re so good at hiding, Sunrise. You’re a great splorin babbeh.” Next was Knight, who was watching the TV. No more FluffTV, as Erik found it was terrible. Instead, he put on regular kid shows. These were at least educational. If it was good enough for him in pre-school and younger, it was good enough for foals. He pet the little alicorn. “Hey, Knight. You’re getting exercise, right?” He asked, not wanting the fluffy to become obese.

“Yus, daddeh.” Knight said. “Nite pway bwockies wif Peppahmin an huggie tag wif Cwoudy.” He wagged his tail.

“Good boy.” Erik ruffled his head fur. It was good to know that he was active at times, even if he preferred to be a lap fluffy.

Now…Goldenrod. Erik smiled at the older fluffy. He knew he could be a good fluffy…he just needed this major correction. He pet the fluffy on his head and back. “Have you tried any of the kibble?” He asked, knowing that he hadn’t. He installed a motion sensor in front of the kibble, and it hadn’t gone off once. It would send an alert to his phone if anyone did.

Goldenrod’s ears lowered. “Nu, daddeh…”

“You have teeth now. Big fluffies eat kibble. All your siblings would be eating kibble now. Brownie eats kibble.” He hoped to shame the foal into eating kibble.

“Nu wike kibbwe…taste yikkies.” Goldenrod sulked.

“It’s good for you.” Erik insisted. “Fluffies love kibble. What if I put stuff that tastes good in the kibble?” He asked. He wondered if the taste was the problem, or if Goldenrod had a problem he didn’t know of. Maybe that was why. “None of the other fluffies I know have a problem with kibble.” Erik made sure to get good quality, sketti flavored kibble.

Still, he did not need to dwell on that. This was to get Goldenrod into the sorry box before he left. He had just the way to do it. He noticed when fluffies had an itch, they had to use their teeth, since their hooves were next to useless. Erik had positioned his hand carefully, his thumb right by Goldenrod’s shoulder, He pulled out a little toothpick he brought from the kitchen, and lightly prodded the skin there, causing a bit of irritation. He moved his thumb in place right after.

Goldenrod, not thinking, turned his head to bite at the skin…and realized a moment too late…he bit daddeh!

It didn’t hurt, of course, but Erik acted shocked as if this was unprovoked attack on him. “Goldenrod! How dare you bite your daddeh!”

Goldenrod was in near hysterics. “Nu! Gowdenwod sowwy, daddeh! Nu mean tu! Nu mean id!” He cried, already huuhuuing. His face fluff was stained with tears.

“You bit me for no reason, Goldenrod. I have to put you in the sorry box.” Erik said, shaking his head. Inside he was reveling at how easy it was to manipulate Fluffies.

“Nuuhuuhuuu….daddeh….” Goldenrod sobbed the whole time he was put in the sorry box. It was a standard wooden one that would not let light in. Scary enough for fluffies, but safe enough. “You’ll stay in there and think about what you did.” He told Goldenrod.

He turned to his other fluffies. “Alright, fluffs. Daddeh is going to the store. You’ll be fine on your own.” He left to a chorus of ‘Bye bye’ and ‘Bye, daddeh’. He felt like he was riding cloud nine. Even if Goldenrod wasn’t his main source of this kind of…entertainment, it was fun.

He made his way to the Local FluffMart. This was where he got all but the special order accessories. The cashier recognized him as a frequent customer.

“Hello, Erik. Here for new toys?” She asked with a smile.

“Actually, I’m here for something new.” He said. “See, I’ve been doing some research on microfluffies.”

“Oh, micros. Yeah, those are really popular these days. I’ll show you what you need.” The woman, Bethany, led Erik through the shop, letting him pick the type of enclosure and toys he’d need. The enclosures were much like hamster cages with the colorful tunnels and shapes of the cages. Erik decided to choose one that was a more basic layout. It was like a miniature house. From above, it looked like it could be a floor plan. It was all pastel colors, the structures the right size for microfluffs. The walls were clear and it had multiple stories that could be added for a colony improving. There was even room for tunnels to connect to other houses from the side, if one wanted to build sideways rather than vertical. “It’s perfect.” Erik decided. He could keep an eye on them all this way.

After adding it to his cart, they went to get food. He decided to go for the mush food instead of a tiny kibble. He went with regular flavored, and a few sketti flavored mushes for a treat. Unlike his normal behavior, he got some isolation boxes and punishment flavored mush. “I learned some…harsh lessons on why fluffies need discipline.” He sighed. He’d had to come here for the de legging of Sleet, as well as Cloudy having to have a wing amputated. They’d seen the change Erik had. Knowing he had made a change to himself. They didn’t know just how deep it was.

After getting all the supplies, the toys, the bedding…it was it time to get the microfluffies themselves. He was advised to get four at least to start him off so they could have their special friends, and he wouldn’t get overwhelmed. He decided to go with mature adults that were ready to breed. He didn’t care too much about colors, but he would go with ones that were pretty to him. He went over to the pens, not unlike what he’d find hamster in at a pet store.

As he leaned down a little to look at him, the microfluffs noticed a human face peering at them.

“Nyu daddeh?” Came the cry and they were swarming the front, pawing at the glass, clamoring for attention.

“Nyu daddeh! Pick fwuffy!”

“Nu! Dat fwuffy dummeh! Fwuffy wuv nyu daddeh!”

“Huuuuhuuuu. Pwease pick fwuffy, nyu daddeh!”

“Wan nyu housie! Wan toysies!”

It was funny to see how fast they turned on their best friend. The males and females were separated, but they had similar reactions. “I’ll take three boys and three girls.” He decided. He was allowed to pick them by hand and put them in the cardboard carrying box. They were full sized, but only about the size of a regular fluffy foal. A walkie talkie babbeh size. Erik had to take a moment to decide which colors weren’t offensive to his eyes. Boys first. He chose one towards the back of the pack that was crying his eyes out. Red with a white mane. Good, he was very emotional. When picked up, the red one gasped and looked up, his face fluff wet with tears. “D-daddeh?” He asked hopefully.

Erik nodded. “I’ll be your new daddeh.” He said.

“EEEEEEE! NYU DADDEH!” The fluffy pissed himself in excitement, which did get onto the other microfluffs. The fluffy’s face fell to realize he’d made bad peepees. “Eeep! Sowwy, nyu daddeh! Nu mean id! Fwuffy jus su cited! Pwease nu weave fwuffy!”

“It’s okay, little fluffy. I know it was an accident. Just make sure when we’re home you use the litter box, okay?”

The fluffy beamed tearfully. “Otay, daddeh!”

One fluffy didn’t like the prospect of not being chosen. He was a pretty blue with a darker mane. Erik wondered why he hadn’t been chosen, but the reason then became clear as he threw a full on tantrum.

“Nu faiw! Fwuffy wan nyu housie! Wan toys! EEEEEEEEEEEE! FWUFFY WAN NYU DADDEH! WAN HOUSIE!” It screeched at the top of its minuscule lungs.

Out of the corner of his eye, Erik saw the shopkeepers wince. Ah. So this was normal. He sighed. “I’ll take him.” That surprised them. “If anything, he’ll make pretty babbehs. Maybe he’ll settle down once he’s got a home.” He said, as if naive. No, he knew it would get worse, which made him ripe for justified abuse. He picked up the fluffy by the scruff, which peeped and wiggled a bit before he was set into the cardboard box Now…he just needed one more. One that was really bad…Something he could go with… He saw one fluffy that wasn’t clamoring for attention…no he was eating. He wasn’t fat, but he was certainly going for the better treats while the other fluffies were trying to get him to pick them. Perfect. He yoinked up that one.

“Eeek! Bad upsies!” It said, startled. It was light green with a yellow mane.

“You’ll be the final boy.” He said, setting that one in. Now…he went to the mare enclosure.

Now these were just begging for abuse. Even worse than the males!

“Pick fwuffy! Nu eben ask fo babbehs! Jus wan wuv! Wuv!”

“Nuuu! Dat dummeh mawe! Fwuffy wuv bettaw! Gib bestest huggies!”

Erik smiled to hide the smirk. “I’m actually going to let my little microfluffies have babbehs.” He said.

There was a collective gasp from the mares.

“Babbehs?”
“Can hab speshul fwiend? Hab babbehs?”

A purple mare with a blue mane caught his attention. She stomped her way over. “Wan babbehs! Wan wan wan WAN!” She stomped her hooves in emphasis. She was perfect. Erik picked her up and put her in the box. Perfect. She was practically a bitch mare already.

He found microfluff that looked like Fluttershy- yellow with a pink mane, but she was a unicorn and the pink was a few shades off. She was about as shy as a Fluttershy should be. It looked like they tried to go for one of the mane six, but this one didn’t turn out quite right. He heard a ‘squee’ of fear as he picked her up and put her in the box. She cowered away from the bitch mare.

Now all he needed was a third. He saw one. She was trying to hump a toy in her cage while begging. Maybe constantly in heat? He wasn’t sure how that dynamic would play in, but he wanted to try. The mare was lavender with a pink mane. He yoinked her off the toy and put her in the box.
“Wha?” It as all the fluffy had time to say before she was put into the box. Erik had the boxes bedside each other while in the cart. The microfluffies could kind of see each other through the air holes if they stood on their hind legs, but in a lightly shaking cart, that wasn’t an easy thing to do.

Up to the register he went, humming all the while. This was going to be very fun, he could feel it. He paid happily, even if this took a bit of a chunk of change. It was worth it, as he wouldn’t have to do much more than buy their mush food. He had the toys, the litter…and now he had the fluffies. As long as he let them reproduce before doing too much damage, he’d only have to bring in one or two new ones in once in a while for new blood to be introduced to the colony.

On the ride home, Erik made sure the fluffy boxes were in the passenger seat and the rest of his items in the back seat. It didn’t seem to be nearly as much as when he got Sleet, or the foals. Then again, these were micro foals. He drove home with a grin on his face, as the fluffies screamed about the loud ‘vroom munsta’. “It’s not a munsta, fluffies. This is my car. This is how humans get around.” He said. “Especially when there’s a lot to carry or a long way to go.” It seemed to calm the microfluffies just a little bit. They were still scared and with near strangers.

Erik couldn’t wait until he got home.

70 Likes

Awesome to see this continued :heart:

10 Likes

Glad to see things continue but it doesn’t seem like “You’re A Bad Mummah!” story anymore. That and making Goldenrod bite him was justba jerk move, he could have easily explained that he needed to separate him just while he was gone.

Otherwise, I’m glad things are continuing.

14 Likes

I think the story is just whatever grabs MNB at the time.
It has become very different from the story we saw in Chapter 1, but I don’t dislike that.
Plus whatever helps them write is fine by me. :heart:

4 Likes

Pretty much, yeah. I’m still deciding what to do with Sleet.

6 Likes

Looks like Erik is turning into something worst, slowly getting addicted to "justified"abuse… that stunt he did on Goldrenrod was “wtf” moment.

9 Likes

I absolutely love the ‘new’ Eric, it’s fun. I think life should slap him with some realization of what he has become (maybe looking at old photos?)
Micro abuse is super rare, I’m looking forward!

4 Likes

I wanted to read micro abuse, and since I can’t find any, I’m making my own!

6 Likes

The thing is, it’s kinda hard to abuse micros without killing them. Now, if you have a whole colony then that might not be an issue, and then there’s always psychological abuse.

4 Likes

I have some accidental micro abuse on the back burner.
Micros/FIACs are my favorite fluffy material. :heart:

1 Like

That’s why he bought unnuetered males and females. He’s making a colony so he won’t run out easily.

Yeah, I was just saying that’s why you don’t see a lot of micro abuse. What he is doing here makes sense

2 Likes

Literpal her lol. Or something with poop. Maybe Erik breaks the toilet so then sleet has to num Daddeh poopies until it’s fixed?

Maybe not quite that far. I’m thinking maybe prosthetic legs of some sort…but ones that pinch and hurt to use…and can be taken away.

2 Likes

Ooo. Smart.

2 Likes

This is why you are the writer and not me lol

1 Like

Was this series ever continued? I can’t find part 16 :frowning:

1 Like

I’m working on it now. Hopefully it’ll be up next week if there are no other delays.

2 Likes

bless you Neutral, You’re wonderful and your stories are top tier :heart:

1 Like

Dude doesnt really seem to care about disciplining his fluffies so much as gas lighting them into being abused. Im all for abuse of fluffies of all kinds and demeanors, but a spade’s a spade. And this dude is just a shovel not wanting to be a spade.

1 Like