You should have been more specific ( By: LostDauphin )

I was bored and I scribbled this

165 Likes

hey kid

don’t be a jerk

29 Likes

Damn, that kid screams with all his teeth.

The poor lil fluffy is just confused and disconcerted.

31 Likes

Kill the fluffy and whoop that kid’s ass for being such a pussy

12 Likes

damn gacha games.

15 Likes

Yeah…How about the little shit gets sent to a relatives for a year. That’ll change his tune.

19 Likes

Ungrateful lil shit it’s actually a really good looking fluffy I’d be proud to walk around with it. He needs his ass whipped

24 Likes

Try military school

9 Likes

Look at that foal’s eyes.

It is acutely aware what a douchebag that kid is.

21 Likes

If you force the kid to take a fluffy he does not want then you’re going to create an epic abuser.

15 Likes

My money is on that kid being on the abuser track already.

He just seems like such a piece of shit…

11 Likes

No he just seems like an ungrateful cunt, seems too lazy for abuse

7 Likes

“Son, you suck. I’m sending you away. Fluffy, you’re my new heir. Don’t let me down.”

23 Likes

Easy solution keep it for yourself and and don’t give the kid one or give the kid for adoption that’s even easier

5 Likes

What a cute little fluff! Dumb brat!

(should’ve gotten him a pink one)

6 Likes

If he’s brave enough to wear that weird Harry Potter like rain protection, then he ought to be brave enough to have a fluffy that looks like that hacker girl from Cowboy Bebop.

Kid was an ass for demanding things like that.
Adult was an ass for deliberately fucking it up that way.
Fluffy can be glad if it does not end up without an ass.

It’s like promising your kids to go to McDonald’s, go to the drive thru, order a black coffee or whatever and leave all while the kids in the back of your car go from cheering to screeching. Was it really worth it? I’ve heard different answers from different parents who did something like that.
But the true victim is the poor coffee that was bought for nefarious reasons.

9 Likes

and in typical fluffyverse ways, everyone sucks except the little fluffy who just exists. The kid is a nasty piece of shit, The adult is a lazy piece of shit who lets the kid get away with everything and behaving that way…this is how we get Karens.

I’d happily take the baby in, it’s got cute colours.

7 Likes

If it were me, I’d keep that sweet li’l fluffy and raise it/care for it while simultaneously not letting my kid have any part of owning/caring for the fluffy at all until he recognizes and admits to his bad behavior.

Then, and only then, would I start teaching my kid how to properly care for a pet as well as allowing him to take part in caring for the fluffy.

Any poor behavior in the future will result in similar disciplinary action. Bad grades? No “fluffy-time”. Bad attitude? No fluffy-time! Hitting? Smart-mouth? Destruction of property? NO FLUFFY-TIME!!!

(I know if it were me, and my bad behavior would lead to me not getting to spend time with my cats/dogs growing-up, I’d have been a model student and a model citizen!!)

1 Like

It’s cute fluffy. A little cinnamon roll.

3 Likes

Would have smack that brat, I had enough stress and headache with those kind of kids where I work before…:persevere:

Poor fluffy…hope u survive that asshole.

2 Likes