You should have been more specific ( By: LostDauphin )

Or military school

2 Likes

Fluffy: wth did I do?

5 Likes

Ah kids, such bratty assholes

1 Like

Get a job lil’brat!

1 Like

“satewwite fwom days of owd, wead fwuffy to youw access code"

2 Likes

Maybe you should have specified a pet-grade fluffy instead of a meat-grade fluffy.

Oh well. I guess we know what’s for dinner!

2 Likes

I LOVE your stuff!!! LOVE IT

1 Like

Dat fluffy is cute!

The first panel made me think that the kid was a wizard demanding a fluffy familiar. It was his shoulder coat that did it.

2 Likes

I would name the baby fluffy nascar

1 Like

Nascar? Sounds great! I like it, that will be its name -Taking advantage of the fact that I plan to draw more of this-

Definitely military school

I hope the bratty kid’s dad decides to keep the babbeh for himself and purposefully flonts how happy he and Nascar are to make the kid jealous. I imagine that the dad is divorced and has the kid part time. He sleeps with the fluffy in his arms and they watch nascar races in his lazy boy and eat cheetos (like my grandpa and his dog)

1 Like

Ah, Cowboy Bebop, one of my favorites and the hacker girl is Edward.

1 Like

Then ask him to kill the fluffy while you’re recording. And once done (if he has the balls to do so) play the video in his school :v
“FUCK YOU RETARD !!! I DID NOT WANT YOU EITHER BUT I HAD TO KEEP YOU SO THE COPS WON’T FIND AND ARREST ME ! NOW IF YOU DON’T WANT TO FINISH LIKE THE FLUFFY, BEHAVE !!!
kof kof
Do you want more potatoes, sweety ?”

2 Likes

Is everything OK… Huhuhuhu just kidding that little brat would deserve some shit like that

2 Likes

Bring that foal to safety! With a brat as an owner, things might get messy!

1 Like

That a cool concept… sale groups of fluffs based on cartoons and anime. You have this for Edward, yellow and red for Faye and blue and black for Spike. I can’t think of one for jet and Ein yet.

3 Likes

I love how the comment section is having a fit over this. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ein would probably be too easily mistaken for a poopie because of the colors, at least partially… unless they teach all the fluffies of the Ein line to hop like Ein did when he ate the shrooms that one episode since it’s kinda iconic as a gif. Here’s the context for the uncultured non-weebs

Also, I am pretty sure that there were stories and comics that utilized designer fluffies to recreate characters from various franchises. Seasonal fluffies are definitely a thing, too. You might want to dive into the search function if you are really interested in what has already been thought up.

Or or hear me out send his ass to boot camp and skip the elementary lvl and send him with the big boys