You won't be needing these anymore by swiftbitches

It’s actually impressive how much you missed the point

Nothing you said has any relevance to my comment at all. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know.
Cute aggression.

But that doesn’t mean logic can’t be invented to ground stories even more.

1 Like

???

What? No.

I present to you “logic” regarding eating fluffs.

People all the time eat things that are expensive/small portion size/doesn’t taste good/gives indigestion/whatever negative aspect all the time for different reasons.

Just look at alcohol. Doesn’t taste good. Can be super expensive. Kills you by degrees. Yet it’s pretty global in it’s consumption. Cultural aspects are just as important than culinary ones when it comes to what people will and will not eat.

If you have a headcannon where abuse isn’t frowned upon (a good number, I’d wager), then there would definitely be people who eat fluffies for the experience of eating fluffies. Think a fluffy lobster/teppanyaki place. They roll out a cart of fluffies to choose from. They are all squeeling about “nyu mummah” or “nyu daddeh” all excited. You choose the fluff you want to eat. It becomes super excited about being the “chosen one”. Then the chef prepares and cooks the fluff right in front of you. ANYONE who appreciates abuse and fluffy suffering would go to a place like that at least once in their lives if only for the experience. Doesn’t matter if the food is shit. You aren’t eating fluffies to eat good food just like you aren’t downing vodka for the taste.

4 Likes

This makes perfect sense. Well stated.

2 Likes

Well fluffies are sort of just punching bags full of shit and meat instead of sand or whatever so it making sense that they’d taste better stressed is just abuser talk lol. Plus everyone has a headcanon on fluffy meat, mine is that the meat resembles beef but is fattier and sweeter.

2 Likes

I seem to recall people used to eat chihuahuas (allegedly bred for eating?) and guinea pigs. Biggest thing is turning green stuff you don’t like into protein. Enjoying what you eat is kind of a luxury.

Anyhow: poor baby! Gah! I’m such a sucker :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Your art is incredible every piece!

1 Like