29 - The Showering by Deliverance

Oh, really? I think you’ll find most people with half a functioning brain disagree.

In my time of dealing with such people as an attempt to fix my own intolerance against the “Diversity Warriors” I have discovered that they’re actually far worse than some of the directly racist/phobic people I know. How? Read on.

When these “Diversity Warriors” set about making “muh diversity”, they set about doing it by slapping rainbow paint on, therefore making that community to all of it’s wrongdoings.

This is the first major shit thing that they do. The instant you challenge their ideals from there, they WILL fucking start screaming at you and incoherently slandering you with whatever they think of. Did you mention the transgender suicide rates? You must think transgenders are an act against God and must be “genocided” for our good, and clearly believe the rest of them must kill themselves too. Don’t believe me? Go and present that argument to an SJW in your local area.

There. I gave you ONE example. Don’t go trying to say something isn’t real because YOU haven’t fucking encountered it in person yourself. Don’t go accusing anyone of paranoia either, especially when you clearly don’t know shit about current times.

Also, an apology for losing my temper. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Unrelated but you can upload FLACs to youtube now? doesnt it all get downgraded?

It’s everyone else’s fault that nobody wants to hang out with you, got it.

3 Likes

OH GOD HE
OH NO
still its pretty funny

did he shit his pants

or is that oddly colored sweat

Oh? Are we acquainted?

1 Like