a baby in the big city [by Dragonhammer]

Guys you can talk to move the story along

2 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

The fluffy hates being told what to do in order to survive in the city so he pisses off the landlord by making a big mess in the apartment, mainly involving poopies, instead before running out into the city. He tries to leave the city, but ends up getting lost due to a horrible sense of direction and the puppet citizens don’t talk or help due to the fluffy still being rude.

Media share could have city sounds with talking citizens that change to locking laughter as the fluffy becomes panicked about being lost and probably soils himself in public as a result.

5 Likes

We any at the $75 dollar goal yet but I like your enthusiasm

3 Likes

Ok now continueing!

3 Likes

Sorry. I was posting under the impression that just liking the post would still have these choices, like was what written in the linked post. You’re right though that the idea I wrote is probably too big.

3 Likes

Now that you set up the town let’s see what the little bitch ass fluff is doing as soon as you walk in you see him yell at his sister Again and he says “DUMME SISSE NO MAMA NO WUV DUMME FWUFFYS SHE JWUST WIKS GOOD BIG FWUFFYS!” Not this shit again. I don’t blame his mother for his behavior she,s a Vary good fluff she just wants the best for all her baby’s Evan the Alicorns Evan though She’s scared of them. Now back to the douche bag of a fluffy so you say, “so you think your a big fluffy hmm?” And he then responds “Yesh am big fwuff no am DUMME babe! Eat big nummies wike sketti” nothing else? little prick “sooo if your a big fluffy now then you should except my challenge.” I say the asshole fluffy then says “whu fwuffy get if win chalong?” Ok now time for the serprise “well if you can live the life of a adult I will give you nothing but sketti for as long as you live” so Immediately after I said Skettis he agreed now to the city he go’s so you pick him up
And cover his eyes as not to let him know it’s fake you put him on the front door of the apartment complex and say “well welcome to beatertin I advice you to get in thare and get a apartment oh almost forgot here’s four coins bye” and just like that you leave.
———————————————————————
Pov switch

Be well you don’t have a name yet but you know you are handsome and green also that your dummy daddy said to go into this stupid Housey but he did give you four coins witch mama told you it’s called munies and you can get nummies And a housey with it so it must be good so you decide to go into the ap…apar…aparmint and you see a stuffy friend it looks like the big mouseie that lives in the walls and the it’s says “aaae what’s you doing here bub” how dare he talk to you like that doesn’t he know you are the smartest most beautiful fluffy ever but you do need a housey so you replie “wan nice warm nesti pwace!” Ok now he will give it to you any secen- “ok that will be three coins and then 1 coin a day for rent” what you had to give HIM YOUR COINS that is redicules so you then say “no wan give conies so give nesty or wiw give sowwy hoofies” ya that will teach him to mess with- “so your gonna beat me up if I don’t give you the room for free you do know I can call the cops for threatening me soooooo you mite want to rethink that decision” what the po the po the POLICE!!! You had forgot about those guys ok you don’t want the police here so your gonna just give him the munnie “ota wiw give monnies for warm nesty” “good thinking moron” he then takes three of your coins and then says “by the way if you need a job just go to the blue building” you dont know what a “job” is exactly but mama said it’s ware humans go to earn monnies so you know you need it so you then walk into your new nesty and oh it’s kind of small but it’s not to bad there’s a litter box and three things a water bottal and two trays The first tray has the words kibble one coin with a little slot that the coin gose into and the secend one says sketti three coins whit did that say sketti yes YES YES! But it’s three coins and you only have one coin left so you can’t eat tonight so you go to bed…

Stretch goals
$25 food runs out for a day (close)
$50 new food is added
$75 choose your own
$100 new fluff is added
$125 1 fluff gets mugged (you choose who)
$150 two new foods are added
$175 A bar is added (with real alcohol)
$200 1 new fluff is added (brown one with a better house)
More to come

4 Likes

Its alright man you just Didn’t know

2 Likes

“Slaps a cool 1,625 dollars on the table”

Thirteen consecutive muggings on the same fluffy.

3 Likes

Well you have to give harts to the story posts

2 Likes

Witch one?

2 Likes

Bitch ass

1 Like

By the way what should we name em

2 Likes

Carl and Elizabeth

bitch ass is carl rghit?

1 Like

We are a $35 dollllleeeeerrrrssssss now for a special Choice

1. Now all Future Donations/harts Are worth $10
    For the next two chapters
  2. We skip to choose your own
  3. Our fluffy gets a neighbor visit
4 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

I pick choice 1. More money for Moky, at least for a while.

1 Like

We hit the $50 goooooooaaaaaalllllllllllllll

1 Like

Also what should the new food be I’m thinking applesauce

1 Like