A day with the Skettiland trapper; the emergency call (creeper)

Jake sent the boys off to the hardware store to get more supplies to build more stockades and fencing, Clara and Candice emptied out the van while Jake and Earl unhooked the trailer.

“I want padlocks on every one of those cages. One or two of these little cash cows might have telekinesis, as piss poor as it may be, simple spring latches and slide locks might not hold them. Earl I want pad locks on the new stockades as well just to be sure and lets get the mares reset as soon as possible then we’ll start the regimen on them.”

“Alright, but I wanna go with an even lower dose with 'em, we want these things to last as long as possible. less foals i know but less chance of burnout, i’m think long term profits. Y’know?”

Years ago Jake and Earl had started experimenting with fluffy fertility drugs to see what were the best methods to quickly raise fluffies themselves when hunting couldn’t keep up with demand. Skins for clothes, pillows, and other novilties and the meat to restaurants and kibble factories. varying test fluffies were dosed with everything from twice as much to almost nothing. even with the enriched food meant to prevent it the ones given too much all fluffsploded as well as a few of the ones given a proper dose. full to half doses, half their uterus’s were destroyed after the first use, 1/3rd doses killed the mare from stress after the fourth or so litter. a 15% dose produced an average 10 to 15 foals and kept the broodmare alive. As Jake and Earl debated how much to use his phone rang with the workline ringtone.

“Skettiland elimination and control, Jake speaking… Really, and you don’t own any?.. no recent runaways?.. a kill on sight county, i see. be there soon.” Getting the address and hanging up. “Earl i gotta emergency call to take care of some guys house stinks like fluffy shit an his kids in the hospital with a lung infection from it.”

“Right i’ll take Clara with me to get the rest, take the fluffbuster with ya. Houses sometimes means micro-fluffs.”

“My thoughts exactly.”

Gathering up a few freshly empty carriers, his snare pole, poison bait and the fluffbuster. originally a basic 3 gallon shopvac with a window added to the side and a telescopic camera and light mounted on the hose and two guided wires on the sides to steer it around sharp corners. grabbing a portable jump starter battery for it he whistled for Stalker and drove off. It was almost an hours drive to Ben’s house who sat out on his front porch smoking a cigarette, next to him a small shoe box. It was pinks and glittery, looking like a 9 year old Disney princess decorated it with a battery pack on top connected to a wearable set of Christmas lights.

“Mr. Daniels?” Jake asked stepping up to the man with Stalker in tow.

“Yes, yes, thanks for coming so quickly.” Standing to shake his hand. “I’ve been through every room and i still can’t kind the source of the smell. All i found was this under Abby’s bed.” Handing the box over.

“Oh this isn’t enough to cause all these problems.” Lifting the lid.

Inside the box were several micro-fluffs in a makeshift playpen, even had some dollhouse parts in it.

“You have no idea where she found these?” Tossing one to Stalker.

“I’ve torn the house apart looking and everything just smells like shit and Abby’s smells the worst.” Stomping out the cigarette.

“Alright, shall we then?” Gesturing to the door.

“By all means.”

Tossing another micro-fluff to Stalker then started to roughly rub his head to rile him up.

“Find the nest boy! Find it Find it! go, go, go!” Opening the front door.

Stalker rushed into the house making a b-line for the little girl’s room, he has half circled the room by the time Jake and Ben caught up. He was right the whole house reeked like a fluffy shit pile and the girls room was the worst, it was bearable but strong and had a musty staleness to it, like it was old. Stalker had climbed under the bed by now and barked loudly, Jake moved the bed aside and watched Stalker dig at the carpet by the wall. Pushing Stalker aside he noticed the carpet was loose where his dog had been digging. Moving the bed even farther away and ripping up the carpet he flipped out the blade on his multi-tool then started probing the floorboards. One was loose. Lowering his head to the floor he could barely hear the tiny murmuring under the floor.

“Mr. Daniels, i think i found the your problem. I’ll get my tools.”

Returning to the truck he grabbed the fluffbuster, a small crowbar and a few cans of expand-o-foam sealant. setting up he popped the board out, there were dozens of micro-fluffs scurrying about that froze to look up at Jake. He smiled back at them with an eerily calm stare and fired up the fluffbuster. The first dozen zipped up the hose with a rapid “thwoop!” noise then Jake steered the hose under the rest of the floor, using the cam and light to chase down the micro-fluffs counting as he went.

“22…30…35…47.”

the cam chased one to a hole in the floor in which it dropped down but the hose was too big to fit in. Taking the spray foam he sealed the hole then looked to Ben.

“Mr. Daniels do you have a basement or cellar?”

“Uh… no, the basement was filled in when the house was built over the old foundation.”

“Then you have a crawl space and I’d bet the entrance in under you’re little girl’s room.”

Venturing outside they found a grated access door, it moved out of the way with a slight touch and it was under Abby’s bedroom window. A wire had been threaded through two holes and hung on a nail.

“I noticed you don’t have any pets, Mr. Daniels.” Looking at the twisted wire around the nail.

“No,no. Abby’s allergic to all animal dander so i wouldn’t allow any.”

“But fluffies are hypoallergenic and I’d bet you anything Abby desperately wants a pet, any pet.” Pulling a flashlight from his pocket and shining it inside.

the shit pile was far larger than what a herd of micro-fluffs could produce, shining the light deeper he saw a dozen full sized fluffies and at least four of them were pregnant. up in the woodwork by the grate the micro fluffs scurried down the diagonal support beams running from the fluffbuster. plugging the fluffbuster into the portable battery he started sucking up the micro-fluffs, getting the last one for a total of 52. the regular sized one cowered in the corner where cobblestone foundation met wood wall a few feet out of reach and Jake was far too big to fit in.

“Stalker, fetch!” Pointing into the crawlspace.

Stalker zipped into the crawlspace to a hail of terrified fluffy shrieks as Jake screwed a corkscrew dog tie-out stake into the ground. He clipped a thin chain to it as Stalker came backing out dragging a shrieking crying fluffy out by the snout, clamped tightly in his teeth. he wrapped the chain around the blue Pegasus’s neck, clipping it in place with a carabiner clip and sending Stalker back inside. When he was done he had a chain gang of 13 fluffies with five pregnant mares and a box of 15 foals.

Smeww pwace hab worstes huwties!

Wan mummah

pwease mistah am soon mummah nu huwties fo tummeh bebbehs pwease!

pwease be new baddeh for fwuffy, be gud fwuffy, pwomiss!

Weave hewd awone o' get wowstes stompy hoofies! -A blue earthy puffed his cheeks.

“Looks like we have a smarty friend. Stalker hold 'em.”

Stalker growled inches from their faces keeping them silent.

BIGGEST POOPIES!-scaring one into labor.

“Mr. Daniels at this point I’d normally take these and be on my way but some days a client need more then that. how’d you like to get a little payback for your daughter’s condition?”

“You better believe it.”

“Stalker, snacks.” Pointing to the newborn foals. “I’ll get the toy box.”

Stalker happily gobbled them up while the weeping mare begged him to stop, still birthing foals.

NUU Bebbehs nu num--screeeeee! HNNNNN HU HU HU, nu nummie bebbehs... nu bebbehs nu come out now hhhnnnn! munstas...hewe...

he finished the 5th and final foal as soon as it hit the ground just as Jake returned with a different tool box in one hand and two steel poles with chain and a bat in the other. After a little interrogating they sussed out the dams’ special friends, driving the poles into the ground and linking the chain taught between them. the 5 stallions were then hung by their balls from it with rope then Jake picked up the bat. it was metal, the end came to a blunt point and the four sides had what looked like circular saw blade teeth welded down it at a downward angle. the smarty friend was up there hanging too, his mate, an immobile yellow unicorn, watched as Jake pulled a torch with trigger ignition from his tool box and started heating up the tip of the bat. once it was searing hot he grabbed the yellow dam by the tail and jammed the bat as far as he could up her greasy craw.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BEBBEHHHS! NUUUUU Wowstes hewties!

Jake unclipped the chain from the mare’s neck and picked her up by the bat and held it out to Ben.

“Her mate is over there, care to do the honors?”

Ben took the bat in both hands the the leather wrap keeping the grip strong despite the blood dripping down it.

“This is for my daughter!”

Cocking back he swung with all his might, the dam’s gut exploded open while her mate went tumbling through the yard, his balls still in the line. the mare survived, the bat now sticking half out of her gut with a string of foals dangling from the hole. he tore the cord loose and tossed them to the dog as he approached the stallion. Only one front leg wasn’t broken and us used it to desperately drag his body away while Ben loomed over him. he brought the bat down over and over until the bat tore it’s way out the mare splitting her like a hotdog bun.

“Gimmie the torch.” Ben rasped through heavy breaths.

Jake reheated the end of the bat and Ben then turned his attention to the next stallion hanging by his nuts. Grabbing one leg he slowly drove the bat into the fluffy’s ass, the metal searing, stretching and cutting when the teeth started in, seven teeth per row. when the last tooth vanished he jerked the bat straight down on the bat freeing the fluffy of his balls. he repeated with each couple, alternating who got to ride the bat then he turned to the foals , their mothers, three more mares, were strung up on the chain by hooks through their teats. only able to beg and plead mercy they watched as Ben placed the box under them and dumped a quart of gas into the box. lighting it up the initial burst and pillar of flame was enough to ignite the mare in the center, her panicked flails caught the other two on fire as well. Ben brought the bat down again on each one knocking it free and into the pile of burning foals, then took a step back to watch the flames flicker with the screams. then there were three. Jake reached into the toolbox again and produced another blaze orange butt-out tool and handed it to Ben.

“Up the butt, twist thrice and pull.” Jake instructed.

Ben did just that and when he pulled it out Jake cut it loose and Ben kept pulling. he clamped one hand over the intestines as he pulled with the other, keeping all it’s shit inside, building and building until it suddenly burst from it’s mouth and nose. it kicked and flailed as it choked to death on its own filth.

“How does it feel to be the one to suffer by your own filth for a change?” Ben asked as he watched the light fade from the fluffy’s eyes.

Jake reached into the toolbox again and handed Ben a power drill with a foot long wide wire cone brush meant for sanding rust from inside pipes. Squeezing the trigger a few times to test the battery and then grabbed the next fluffy, prying its mouth open with one hand and aimed the drill with the other. he shredded the little blue colts throat and stomach then spun the little bastard around and drive it up his ass next driving it in and out multiple times, then spun him around again and again. the fluffy hemorrhaged blood from both ends, still choking it’s last breath while being tossed into the fire. Jake reached in once again and handed Ben a simple foot long 1/2 inch diameter, wooden stick with grip tape handle.

“A sorry stick?”

“A ramrod. ever wonder how easy it is to rip the limbs off a fluffy?”

A sinister grin spread over Ben’s face as he took the stick and look down at the last fluffy. A red unicorn mare, an adult technically but still not full grown yet, she had shook and cried and shit through watching as her entire herd had been systematically slaughtered. she had nothing left to shit when Ben reached for her letting out squeaky terror farts as the clip was released and was lifted up by her front leg, Ben’s shoe on her tail keeping her on the ground. it barely took any effort to pry it free of her body as was the other, the back legs took a little more but they snapped free all the same. taking a hind leg he jammed it up her ass then used the stick to ram it in up to the handle, then jammed the other up her vag. while she shrieked he took the mare’s forelegs and rammed them down her throat ripping her throat open with the second one. taking the bat again he picked her as and tossed her into the air and swung, sending her tumbling across the yard and into the fire.

“Home. Run.”

“Nice swing, sir. feelin any better.”

“Yeah… Yeah. i kinda do.” The bat shaking in his grip. “Excuse me.” pulling a pack of cigarettes and a lighter from his pocket.

Squatting on the lawn he took a deep drag as he petted Stalker with one hand while Jake rinsed off his tools with the garden hose and started packing up.

“Mr. Daniels, you think i could barrow some boiling water?” Holding up the fluffbuster as Ben finished his smoke.

“Oh most definitely.”

Ben put a large scalding pot of water on the range to boil as they discussed the next steps. Jake gave him the number of a guy he knew who cleaned such messes like this. they talked about what Ben should say to his daughter about what pet if any they could get and of keeping secrets. Jake suggested a labradoodle, cheap, smart, and naturally hypoallergenic. when the water started boiling he took the top off the fluffbuster and dumped the pot in to shrieks and gurgles and he swished the buster around. flipping on the garbage disposal he picked up the buster and poured it down the sink. once everything was packed up he shook Ben’s hand then handed him a bill for services rendered, wished him luck and drove off for home. it would be dinner time by the time he got home, he would definitely need a shower before then.

Coming soon… the conclusion to the main story, the Skettiland grinder demonstration.

18 Likes

I have a lot to catch up.

A good man doing God’s work.

1 Like

Her Daughter would be soo proud…