A Plum a day keeps depression astray :') (Mayfl0wer)

If there was ever a fluffy that deserved the world, it plum

Plum and babbehs belong to FierceDeityLynx

82 Likes

The smarty from plum’s story honestly deserves to be stomped on.
He also deserved worst than just his foals freezing to death.

13 Likes

He deserves to be pillowed, raped and then all his babbehs dying in front of, killing him is mercy, keeping him alive however is the true cruelty :^)

9 Likes

Well i know from the posts i’ve seen of fierce’s stuff left on the booru that dumbass smarty’s foals froze to death from being left alone during spring. WHIch is just karma lol.
But i agree HE DESERVES THE WORST ANY ABUSER CAN THROW AT HIm that isn’t just death.

6 Likes

Lmao lov the didn’t think of that face

6 Likes

Plum!!! :sob::sob::sob:

Those are gud babbehs she have :sneezing_face:

I love how you make her cute expression realising something she should have done long time ago :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

“didnt think of that”

7 Likes

I’m not familiar with her story. I am assuming those babies are going to suffer and their mother’s heart broken.

4 Likes

I love Plum, but, she kinda daft lmao

3 Likes

Plum is from this comic here https://fluffy-community.com/tags/c/images-by-others/13/plum It features bad special huggies and is generally depressing tho

5 Likes

I like to believe her babs are loyal to her and try to fight off the asshole smarty alot x3

3 Likes

Yes as I remember that smarty left her a poopie baby ( thats why she have 3 ) in the written story.

But I love it she love all of them and from works and aftermath they love and protective of her

3 Likes

The comic was not finished, but an image shows them adopted and all enjoying Christmas together.

3 Likes

Her story is one of those that people tend to take and run with since the creator isn’t likely coming back, right?

2 Likes

In theory. But all I’ve ever seen is them in that huge collaborative piece showing all the old Hugbox OCs at Christmas.

This one.

2 Likes

id say killing his foals outright is not the way to go personally (sins of the father blah blah blah), id say kill the smartys but with not smartys id go 2 my personally fav method of fluffy torture, having the foals grow up happy and with love (espcially the “bad colors” and/or alicorns live and/or train them to be alicorn friendly/ special friend be a alicorn ) while hes pillowed with a tube up his ass, down his dick, and down his throat and a tazor straped to his nuts and anytime he shits/ pisses he get a painful yet non lethal shock to his nuts. so he lives in lots of pain and he is force to watch as his non smarty foals get more love then he ever did

3 Likes

White Knight alert.

But if he tried that it get killed by the herd. :rofl: