A quick question about coloring text if possible. (Fen.)

New to posting here. Trying to figure out how to color separate lines of text, I assumed maybe hex codes for colors. But I’d have to make a post to find out if that works.

I figured it would just be easier to ask. Trying to figure that out so I can better differentiate my characters in writings. I guess I could also try a hex code now and just see if I can’t answer my own question. If that works out I’ll probably delete this. Sorry if this doesn’t belong in community posts I just couldn’t find another category for it.

#ad0505Red I hope.

#075ddcMaybe blue.

Lol I’m so sorry. I haven’t used this sorta thing very often. Can’t hurt to try I suppose.

Do I have to put my name in the title? I don’t want to ignite the wrath of a particular hooter so I will anyway just in case. Not risking my life tonight ty.

Edit: Dang, no dice. Alright I shall wait here then. I’d Google it but like, idk if google really has anything on this particular bit of the internet.

2 Likes

It takes a little bit to get used to it but this is what helped me.

4 Likes

You’re quick on the draw huh lol. Thanks Karn :}

5 Likes

No problem
but it’s @Virga 's Community Post.
I only lead people to it lol

4 Likes

Only if you’re making image or text post, or just want to. For example
Image self posting: mandatory
Story: mandatory
Meme: not needed
Site feedback: not needed

3 Likes

You making me blush lmfao

4 Likes

It is to this day the most helpful thing here for writing :heart:

4 Likes

Ty both very much. And good work on that guide. I’m pretty special so it’ll take me a minute to figure out what any of it means, but invaluable information.

4 Likes

I’m so glad <3 when I was first making it, I was scared no one would care, but now I’m happy every time someone links it ^^

4 Likes

If you need any help, dm me or just comment on the post

2 Likes

Dude I assure you I am far more computer illiterate than you lol
If I can manage, anyone can
It’s basically just putting code into brackets

so for red text you simply do [color=red]Your Text Here[/color
Except you close the final bracket after /color which looks like
Your Text Here

4 Likes

You’ve saved me like 3 hours of drooling on myself ty.

You’re both fantastic.

3 Likes

No problem
No lie, my first post was a CP nearly identical to this one and Mr_Owl led me to Virga’s post.

3 Likes