A Star is Born Comic 6/16 (Fluffus)

Once again, stupid humans are gonna fuck things up more than stupid Fluffies.

Hell that kid might literally be smarter than these two

12 Likes

IQ of 86

Don’t breed fluffies to be more intelligent than humans, or else…

PLANET OF THE FLUFFIES

9 Likes

BOB GET THE LMG WE GOT WORK TO DO NOW

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if they take the other white foal.

4 Likes

More like PLANET OF THE oh no I have no opposable thumbs and my bones are made from glass : )

5 Likes

As a note of general interest Prism is a character in a series of stories by booru writer FractalFluff. Prism is a Celestia colored alicorn stud, owned by a prominent breeder, and he did have a recorded IQ of 86.

I love those stories as they exlored what intelligence actually can be, and how it works in different power structures and social dynamics.

FractalFluff, I love you and I miss you. Please be patient with the twice removed use of one of your characters.

Hero, Star’s dad, is featured here: We Don’t Need Another Hero (Fluffus)

I guess sometimes intelligence skips a generation. Or maybe you don’t have to develop it much if you’re shipped door to door to enf quality mares your entire life.

Hero is somewhat inspired by I think Asmodeus, a travelling alicorn stud from a series by @differential_Sloth

d_S, I love your work.

2 Likes

Fuck!!! I hate something would go wrong as long as its between fluffy issues, but bunch of shitty humans to steal the alicorn is really frustrating :triumph::triumph::triumph:

Love panel 2 as the alicorn trys to fly, soncute and the blue marked pegasi is cute

1 Like

Thank you! It was fun to set up 10 characters in a single frame, in two layers of activity ^^

2 Likes

Holy shit Bob’s got one hell of a case of jerk-off veins.

1 Like

I’m a little lost, I remenber this story
Is it being reposted or reworked ? xD Sorry for asking

It didn’t have a cover page or a header when I was posting it sporadically on the booru. From this page and on it’s all new, not seen before material.

2 Likes

woooo cool!! <3

1 Like

I NEED to see this! LMAO

1 Like

You are my favorite audience!

1 Like

Thanks lol

1 Like

I figure alicorn theft would be a big problem given the prices

Also the IQ is in human terms? or some sort of scale adjusted for fluffies?

Anyway, great art as always dude

2 Likes

Thank you!

Human terms in FractalFluff’s story, where Prism is from. With the icing on the cake being that this was a young Prism. As he matured he figured out what the humans were up to started showing worse test results, implying that he started obfuscating his actual potential.

It’s great story with nice plotting and a well explored set of themes.

1 Like

We’ll still hold the advantage of opposable thumbs

Panel two is sooooo cute and laid out so well. Great job on that.

1 Like

Thank you ^^

1 Like