A Star is Born Comic 7/16 (Fluffus)

Yeah, sex is gross. Eww.

Now back to the torture and abuse.

1 Like

No time to unlock the gun safe or even put on pants. Just grab whatever’s at hand and get out there!

Then I hope you feel the satisfaction of success

1 Like

Old fluffy was asleep, I guarantee.

Not that it matters, really. Why would it be weird to have a pet in the room? Though there can be practical issues. There is a classic video of a woman giving a blowjob and the dog comes over to see what’s going on.

But unless they actually involve the pet, who cares?

Amazing art, compelling story.

1 Like

That is exactly my take! Thank you.

You see this often with e-thots, but replace “pets” with “toddlers”.

Ah, the old if we substitute [something] with [something else and categorically different], THEN my argument is valid.

I’m not trying to make an argument here for or against having pets in your bedroom (I find the thought amusing with fluffies, because of their innocent nature and ability to talk).

I just remembered seeing a pic of a girl doing a “sexy dance” for her webcam followers and her CHILD APPEARED IN THE MIRROR BEHIND HER.

Yeah that’s a dead foal.

Oh,a unicorn fluffy that can shoot sparks/do magic? Nice to see that,that isn’t used often with fluffies.

1 Like

Thank you for noticing! I like to keep some fantastic aspects of fluffies in my story, even if it’s generally pretty down to earth.

I imagine spark generation to be a rare snd attractive ability.

1 Like

I adore fluffy unicorns that can use little spurts of magic,it’s what makes fluffy unicorns my favorite subspecies. It was nice to see it here.

1 Like