Abusement park: PAINt-ball. (by: artist-kun)

Yup, I made it real easy for people to find. And I’m trying to make it easier to read my stories without getting lost, too. Putting warnings and notes at the top of a story in one series, when you have to read a story from another series first.

I don’t think I have to plug my stories anymore. That is also becoming a bad habit. I’m trying not to be an attention whore, but unfortunately, being an attention whore comes naturally to me. Sometimes I can’t even notice when I’m doing it.

So if I am doing it, please, tell me. If I’m overdoing anything, I don’t mind being told to dial it back.

2 Likes

the codeword will be “please put your gun on the table I just don’t want to read them right now”

2 Likes

Hey, if people don’t want to read them, or don’t have time to read them, I don’t mind that, either. I get it, a lot of people here have important stuff going on in the real world, and I’ve written a lot of stories in a very short time. That has also been pointed out to me before.

Plus, I know that my stories have a lot of elements that some people just don’t like, for example the superpowers. Someone has also complained about this issue in particular.

All I was doing was saying “My stories are there, and if you like certain elements, you’ll enjoy them.” But I’m gonna stop doing it, I promise, because by now everyone knows my stories are there.

Unless I absolutely have to mention my stories or my headcanon, and again, I’m going to avoid it if I can. That you brought up how much I do it is a sign that I’m doing it too often, and I need to stop doing it.

So I’m gonna shut up about this now, before things go off topic again. Yet another bad habit
that I need to break.

2 Likes

you can do. you strong

2 Likes

I do my best to obey the rules of the website, but I also have my own personal rules, and I do my best to obey those, too.

2 Likes

stronk :muscle:

2 Likes

And y’know, if I wasn’t trying to obey my personal rules, people would be like “Dude, where the fuck are the fluffies?”

I’m never going to forget where we are.

2 Likes

STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!1!!!1!!!1!!1!!!1!!

2 Likes

How many points do I get if i shoot one directly in the butthole?

3 Likes

Fun for all the family.

3 Likes

Protip: aim for the no-nos for maximum scree!

2 Likes

Could call it Huggy World or Huggy Land. Like a to rhyme with Disney land/world.

3 Likes

I went with Fluffy World, but thanks for the suggestions. That goes for alla ya.

2 Likes

I would love to have a deluxe paintball gun with an extra big hopper, so I could just go full auto on these rats. Admiring the aftermath of the carnage once I ran out of ammo.

1 Like

How about something like this?

4 Likes

Or, if you don’t think it’s too gaudy…

senor-chang-paintball

2 Likes

oh cool

3 Likes

Yeah, if you like paintball, you’ll like Community, because they did not one, but two paintball episodes.

The show kind of goes downhill after season 3, though.

3 Likes

Or just several massive bowls of spaghetti surrounded by constantly repeating pit traps.

1 Like

Just need someone to just SNIPE a soon-mummeh’s eye.