Alicorn Stomp (WhatTheFluff)

Thats a unicorn the bitch killed her alicorn sadly :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Yeah. For her, this seems like it’s for fun, not for safety.

2 Likes

Love your style on this.

One thing I fear on this type she would kill her own foals if they pester her too much. Like cryin (loudly) for miwkies.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! ^-^ I dunno, I can’t decide if she’s a serial alicorn-stomper and actually a good mother otherwise, or if she’s just a psychopath who makes only the slightest effort to take care of her litter.

4 Likes

Red watering the garden.

3 Likes

-Loads_shotgun_with_malicious_intent-

4 Likes

Reappropriate the calories.

Hamster style mothering

3 Likes

Or centipede.

2 Likes

Wait, centipedes eat their young?

The birch has a Karen face.

1 Like

Well yeah, cause she’s

2 Likes

Fucking alicorns man…it’s the only twisted mind fuck that makes me feel bad for em. Poopy babbehs-fuck em
Smarties/bestest babbehs-fuck em

2 Likes

I know they don´t have a soul, but some of them should be punish like if they had one.

2 Likes

Hellgremlin mummahs can be fun, but personally, I’m much more entertained/unsettled by otherwise-good mummahs that do horrific shit for stupid reasons.

Whichever direction you decide to go, I’m looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Why do I get the feeling this isn’t actually her foal, and its real mother is about to walk up and see this?

2 Likes

I was thinking that, too. Lol

What a bitch.

1 Like

She’s absolutely rotten. I think I’ll call her Cherry in honor of that horrible mare from the Toy Chimeras series.

Well, it’s in their biosystem. But yeah she is a bad mother for doing that. Better for killing her and all her foals, so she can’t spread her stupidity anymore.

1 Like

Oh come on man! That was a good quality Alicorn qwq
Also it was cute oHo

1 Like