An Important Lesson - Part One (by Jim Profit)

And I came to the FC specifically to escape the injustices of the real world.

3 Likes

And make sure the safety net for the abused is actually working. I’ve got a friend who left her abusive husband when she found out that children raised by an abusive parent are more likely to find partners like the abuser or become abusers themselves. The LAST thing she wanted was for her daughters to continue the cycle.

That was… well over 10 years ago. She’s since remarried, the kids are great, and life is much, much better. Wish that success was a more common story, or the abuse less so.

2 Likes

that, im sorry to say, is impossible. art mirrors reality, and sometimes vice versa.

3 Likes

Well, not impossible if one navigates the content well enough. And I was one of the ones drawing parallels due ot my habit of rambling in comments.

Anyhow: NEW JIM PROFIT STORY! SQUEEE!

3 Likes

Yo since this little fella lost his balls, why not give him some removable prosthetic ones that don’t do anything and threaten to remove them when he’s bad.

Fluffies are dumb af and Jerry would probably believe his balls are back, and imagine his horror when he loses them over and over again when he acts bad

4 Likes

There’s a fine line between slapping around a smarty being malicious and jamming a barbwire wrapped dildo on a sawsall up it’s ass.

2 Likes

“Daddeh! Whewe am wumps?”

“I locked them in the safe until you can learn how to be a good fluffy again.”

“NUUUUUUUUUUUU!”

4 Likes

Oh lawd this!!

2 Likes

If only…

Summary

King Missile - Detachable Penis - YouTube

2 Likes

"Fwuff woke up dis bwite-time
Wif a sketti hangovah
An my nu-nus wewe missin again
Dis happen aww da time
Dey detachabwe

Detachabwe nu-nus…"

3 Likes

Really enjoying the story so far. I do wonder if the “I’m gonna hurt you” spiel might have been spurred by the excited fluffy’s over reaction to all their new pleasures. I sort of get the feeling that Nathan’s desire for a “chill” fluffy might be in conflict with a fluffy who has been granted the sanctuary of their dreams. Jerry definitely had a spike in hope, affection, and desire after being told they were being adopted (at least that’s what I took away from ALL CAPS speech). Hopefully they can hold onto a cool, accommodating behavior but Jerry appears to be on the hyper active side after the good news.

3 Likes

This universe would have the greatest Beavis and Butthead.

1 Like

Well its a nice start and hope Jerry will appreciate that he had a good blessing to finally have a house and stuff.

And hope his owner knows to control his temper as that could be a catalyst of something horrible in the future…just a guess though

Hope to read the next one soon.

2 Likes

This is a promising start. If Jerry stays chill, this could work out and be a low-key drama.