Animal Control (Pastry_Knight)

Man, this family was gonna have it rough no matter what happened.
Great work

5 Likes

What is that red thing?

3 Likes

“Mummah, babbeh fink dat meanie mistah am taking daddeh way against his wiww.”

“Shh babbeh, daddeh am asshowe,”

7 Likes

what a lucky job

just demolishing shitrats all day

3 Likes

A Jellenheimer. A sign of ill omen.

4 Likes

Given that the Faceless One is leaving the rest of the noisome herd be, he is most likely returning the stallion to its owners.

5 Likes

You’ve missed a spot there, m8.

3 Likes

that would explain the lack of catch pole and poisoned sketties

3 Likes

Forgot to put a link to Parasites (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

7 Likes

Wow that mare and the foals not noticing the human taking away the dad makes them really fucking stupid. They all deserve to be taken away and/or exterminated.

2 Likes

Well they can take off his balls and give him back to his family but that wouldn’t be Fun right.

2 Likes

They’re so fucking retarded they refuse to look up and past the daddeh to see what’s actually dragging him off.

2 Likes

I didn’t know John Cena was part of Fluffy Control.

1 Like

I think they meant the one chittering in the front.

1 Like

This a prequel to the bug series?

1 Like

Is that a parasite i see :f_martini: nevermind mummah, taking the jellen and parasite in to account id say your babbehs not having a daddeh is the least of your worries

4 Likes

I love fluffies cannot understand circumstance and context, so they think they hurting them. XD

2 Likes

Just ONE? Instead of the rest?

1 Like

If he’s just returning the stallion to his owners, why not take the mare and foals with him?
If he took the family as a whole, the stallion wouldn’t be resisting like he is; and he could just give the extras to the stallion’s owners to do with as they please.

2 Likes

Because the resistance of a fluffy stallion is still less than the ( forgive my French ) crap of an entire family; because fluffy owners often prefer not having to deal with the drama, not to mention crap, at all; & because the mare has a nightmarish parasite infestation.

2 Likes