Any sadbox ideas?

Pegasus flying through the sky but it’s a dream as his owner is having them put down

4 Likes

Vets putting down fluffies, and how it would effect them, could be pretty compelling. Reminds me of a text story I read on maybe the booru or one of the older Pastebin collections that had an exterminator basically giving ponies the best day of their life before putting them all to sleep in an enclosed environment but he was really fucked mentally because he couldn’t separate them from kids.

5 Likes

Young colt slowly comes to the realization that no matter how hard he tries he’ll never be a milkbag - just like his hero, his mummah. He’ll never have miwky pwaces :facepunch: :weary:

3 Likes

A herd finds a badly injured human child and try to get help, but nobody will listen to them because they’re fluffies.

7 Likes

“Babbeh hab huwties!!! P’wease hewp fwuffy!!! Babbeh nee’ hewp!!!”
Something like that?

4 Likes

Pretty much!

2 Likes

That reminds me of a something I talked about on a @LostDauphin post awhile back:

A fluffy is terminally ill, so the owner tells him he can fly now and gets him to jump off a building so he can be happy in his last moments.

3 Likes

A fluffy experiences its best day in its life, playing happily with their owner.
Next panel shows a severely mangled feral with a VR headset.
Turns out a shelter found the fluffy and they try to give it at least some kind of happy moments before the upcoming euthanization.

3 Likes

A mare who wants nothing more then for her foal to hug her back, not understanding it’s not alive

3 Likes

I really like that.
Equal parts poignant and touching

1 Like

I went and found the post. I wrote out a little scenelette I am pretty proud of.

1 Like

That’s probably a good cue to quit and go and finish your degree.

Not a single second elapses during this:

Panel 1: close up of a fluffy foal that is looking upwards and crying in a back alley
Panel 2: perspective change, a whole fluffy family is stomped to death right next to it, lots of trash bags and containers too
Panel 3: another perspective change, a trash bag full of onions has been cut open
Panel 4: foal is actually staring at a container it cannot reach, back of the wall has a door next to the trash, it reads “Luigi’s finest spaghett” and “Back Exit”

The true sadness is you, the reader, expecting humanity from a shitrat.
written by A.M.Shamalyamanaam

2 Likes

Sadness gravy: She has a live brown foal trying to hug her that she keeps hitting away.

1 Like

“What’s that, fluffy, Timmy fell down the water hole?”

“Yes! that’s what fwuffy’be sayin’ fo’ dah wastes’ houw!”

2 Likes

Foal opens its eyes for the first time, sees mummah’s fluff. Foal hugs her leg, tells her it “wubs mummah”.
Camera pans out: mummah died shortly before in a freak accident.

I love the idea of the last fluffy left on earth.

1 Like

I kinda did something like that with “An Ending”.

Fluffies in a ruined area after a natural disaster (earthquake, flood, hurricane), walking amongst the dead. Their expressions broken, realizing that while humans are like gods to them? That humans are ultimately just as helpless as they are when nature uncaringly acts.

“Wha’ hope fwuffy hab if eveb hoomin scweam and beg bu’ stiww go tu wowstest sweepies…?”

2 Likes

Daddeh comes home from work and is greeted by his fluffy family.
“Wat wong daddeh? Hab saddies?”
“It’s nothing, daddy’s just tired. How about we go to the park together?”
“Yay, fwuffies go tu pawk wif daddeh!”
Daddeh puts his fluffies in a carrier box and places it on the passenger seat of his car. He starts the motor, but the car doesn’t move.
“Why daddeh nu dwive?”
“Nu smeww pwetty in hewe.”
“Why fluffy su tiwed?”
“Daddeh sweepies?”

Wait, what?

What the fluffies don’t know: daddeh put a hose from the exhaust pipe through the passenger window. He commited extended suicide because he was fired that day.