Aquatic Fluffy (InfraredTurbine)

I kinda like the idea of these little guys being trained like dolphins to swim in formation and do cute tricks for a curious audience. In fact, I think they should replace the dolphins and orca since these are domesticated animals and not overly intelligent so they would prefer to be in a large “fish bowl” to entertain humans for treats. Would be better than keeping incredibly intelligent animals in a shitty “fish bowl” where they lose their minds from a combination of boredom and abuse. Plus the sea-fluffies wouldn’t be able to kill their human trainers, no matter how hard they tried. A much safer and better solution that would also be profitable for the sea-parks where they live.

2 Likes

Taps on glass with hostile intent

1 Like

I was “I’m going to SLAM MY COCK ON THE FUCKING GLASS” after reading the warning but it’s really cute, man

3 Likes

(Attaches plastic explosive to glass and sets timer)
“I’m not tapping it so it’s okay!”

1 Like

You have to find out

Eat my horn

2 Likes

TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

1 Like

Guiwwemo Dew Towo Pwesents - Teh Shape of Wawa.

3 Likes

…I want to punch the glass now.

1 Like

Pulls out car keys and trie to puncture a hole in the glass

1 Like

Lmao

Remote control, eh?
klik
power off!!

35453_2

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuu…poink

2 Likes

Places whole hand on glass and slooooooowly slides it down the surface, makes horrendous squeaking noise

2 Likes

How cute! I just wanna put it in a bottle and shake it violently!

1 Like

This is one of the finest pictures of a fluffy I’ve seen, certainly of a sea fluffy. The detail on the fins, the shading of the fluff, the subtlety of the gill placement (putting them in the cheeks makes perfect sense, but I don’t recall seeing it before–and it makes it look like the fluffy is blushing at the attention.) And those eyes!

The fluffy community never ceases to amaze me. Very, very nice work.

1 Like

Thank you! :3

1 Like