Axel gets his leggies back (Swiftbitches)

Yep :3

3 Likes

I suppose, “sci Fi” horror would be better than, “sad”.

Like that shitty Ewan McGregor movie, “The Island”. Or The Dollmaker, as he appeared in Gotham.

Edit: House of the Scorpion was a good book

3 Likes

Hurray he got his legs :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Fwankenstein’s munstah!!!

2 Likes

I think what makes this darker than Frankenstein is taking parts from non consenting live creatures.

3 Likes

That does very little to alleviate just how horrific this story has played out.

Am I the only one upset by this “happy” ending.

Spicy Take on Brute and Axel's Story

Axel is victim of Stockholm Syndrome. His only crime being a “”“smarty”“”. Of which, the only evidence we have is him calling himself a smarty as he pleads for a much larger fluffy to stop raping him. He then gets his legs removed and is used as a sex slave until his serial molester decides he wants to be a father, at which point Axel is given foals to care for as a means of emotionally manipulating him into giving up hope of ever escaping from his tormentor. All the while it’s never hinted that he’s homosexual or enjoys Brute in any capacity. We’re even informed that he’s come to grips with being a partial pillow but still dreads Brutes “companionship”.

Plus they fucked up a third party fluff just to give Axel some legs he never should’ve lost

This is like if Belle were declared a “smarty” for the crime of trespassing on Beast’s property. She then has her achilles tendons cut so she can’t escape and is serially molested and raped by the Beast. Only AFTER she’s been mentally, physically, emotionally, and psychologically broken beyond repair and she’s given birth to Beast’s child is she allowed to undergo surgery to walk again.

T H A T I S N O T A H A P P Y O R C U T R E N D I N G

dl;dr

Fuck Brute sideways with a rusty pitchfork. He deserves receiving the honor of being the first stallion used in Carnivorous Duck’s annual Pull A Foal.

13 Likes

I’m not sure how spicy that take actually is.

I think that the hugbox atmosphere here is mostly tongue-in-cheek (or bittersweet at best), and that those dark themes and disturbing implications are 100% intentional.

Y’all correct me if I’m wrong, though.

6 Likes

I hope you’re right and I’m just being thick and the nuance is just flying over my head.

I have never seen a fluffy be such a karma houdini as Brute has been. Which is very fitting in bleakbox/sadbox. Not so fitting in hugbox or LGBT “how they met” story

4 Likes

You’re actually pretty spot on. This is why I don’t tag most of my posts surrounding these two as hugbox, or place it in the lgbt category. Axel had a rough life before knowing Bonnie and Brute so the much higher quality of life he had with Brute was enough to willing except the abuse. He does develop a bit of Stockholm’s due to everything that Brute “gives” him.

13 Likes

oh he got his horn back too, i hope that doesnt bite anyone in the ass later

3 Likes

If you want to see even more egregious (and intentional) karma houdini’s, check out Stwumpo’s stories on the reddit. In particular stories featuring the fluffy Tenderloin.

Their works include some great bleakbox elements.

3 Likes

I noticed you didn’t use box tags. Just happy to hear that I’m too dumb to pick up on context and rely too much on the tag system :sweat_smile:

I’m getting out-sadbox-ed here by a comic with subtly and nuance. I need to up my game :scream:

6 Likes

It’s pretty understandable, this community is usually about in your face abuse but I prefer psychological abuse lol

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right, IMO. However, context is important. It’s not so much a matter of being a happy ending as it is being a happier ending than it could/ should have been. The world of fluffies is a terrible, cursed place where fluffy life is beyond cheap and pointless abuse and unfair death are the norm. Compared to that standard, Brutus playing house with Axel instead of just raping him until he’s bored and the owner kills him is very wholesome. You can’t compare the hellscape that is fluffies to Disney movies.

6 Likes

Wow this was a turn of events I wasn’t expecting

1 Like

WHOOOOOOO BABY

2 Likes

Funny thing is my stupid OCD brain is too reliant on the tag system. If this were tagged as sadbox, I could enjoy it quietly. If it were tagged as hugbox, I could bitch and rage about how it was flaired improperly. But with neither tag, my brain just broke down and I didn’t know what to do. :sweat_smile:

I love the tag system since it makes browsing so much better, but I really shouldn’t be so reliant on it to tell me if a particular piece is hugbox or sadbox :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Everyone here talking about the logistics of the situation and I’m here like: “NOW HE LOOKS LIKE ONE OF THEIR BABIES AHHHH”

3 Likes

~brute picked them out just for him~ . . .

I laughed imagining if this was some ‘gift of the magi’ style shenanigans. xD

Pretty sure that’s not the case, then again those legs do look pretty jacked…

Ok then I read comments. :slight_smile:

Could have probably gotten a decent deal if they arranged it for the store to pick up the newly front legless stallion from the vet after they got their donor limbs attached.

If not that’s another one for the shelter / furnace.

2 Likes

lmaooooo

2 Likes