Babbehs Make Everything Better. Right? Ch. 3 [END] [By BFM101]

[quote=“BFM101, post:1, topic:34207”]
Forrest smiled to himself and set off into the night, grinning with all the havoc he was ready to unleash.[/quote] …………and then he was promptly run over by a car. The End.

I know you have future plans for him but that is what immediately popped into my head there. It would also be so fitting for a vial creature delusions and aspirations of grandeur to be killed off so unceremoniously.

3 Likes

Perhaps another Smarty for another time, Forrest has to suffer for his crimes.

And God help him, he will suffer

3 Likes

Dummeh mummah

1 Like

Fantastic story. I love how Mary was both awful yet sympathetic/ A well rounded character for sure.

1 Like

so mary just died …there is nothing else to her?

There was initially a different plan for Mary, but I couldn’t make it work out so I left it alone.

Mary pops up in Too Much, Too Young in the ownership of Vincent and Gus, cursed to spend the rest of her life as a fuck-prize for violent stallions.

I figured that be a good bonus to make up for my initial plans falling through and to tie off her story in a nicely cruel manner

shame I wished her better …she was not an irredeemable monster

So im a impatient fuck and coudnt wait any longer for the comic so i had to come and read this, i know you from bad babbeh bunch and Josef but this… this was really good story telling, if for no other reason becasue at the end i found myself questioning wether i even liked the story, hear me out.

Forrest is such a detestable character, and mary has such a innocent personality (she genuinly wants whats best in her head for her babbehs shes just not smart enough to implement a plan other then “clover be back soon sit tight”) and the idea of a mummah giving up eveything so she can have foals only for one foal to be so vindictive and spitefull in everything they do made it really hard reading to see that not only was the foals all gonna be victim to his destructive tendencies, but that hes gonna get away with it alive. Smawtys are nothing new but this little shitbag really layed it on thick and seems to take joy in the sacrifices and hardships of the people around him.

I loved this so much but for a good 10min i suffered from big butthurt and was like “yo fuck this” kinda like getting the bad ending in a video game, you assume its gonna change and last minuite all will turn out right but the fact you didnt do that and stuck to the “not everything ends well” type of storytelling really added a level of grit. :glee:

2 Likes

Welcome to The BFM-Verse.

‘It Can Always Get Worse’.