Backfire (InfraredTurbine)

Time for him to choke on his cookie, the little shitstain.

3 Likes

Everyone ripping into the peach fluffy, but damn did the owner even try to figure out if he got the right one?

Or is he an abuser and fully aware of what really happened?

3 Likes

doesn’t matter, it’s too late xD

1 Like

I love the art, I have just never really been able to get around the idea of someone owning a fluffy, and liking them enough to be a good owner, until the second they do something mildly bad that all fluffies will do, usually bad poopies, and then turning into a total psychopath about punishment. Lot’s of people write it, it just confuses me

1 Like

It takes very little to be a “good” fluffy owner, and the sharp drop from luxury to torment (and the unfairness of it) is a different flavor of the abuse rainbow, I know I do it too. It’s so that the fluffy can be held ‘responsible’ for its actions making it feel like its punishment is its own fault, rather than an act of sudden cruelty.

3 Likes

even tho fluffies seem to be the perfect pet, they were releashed unfinished from hasbio labs according to the old lore, making them cool pets, but at the same time, stupid assholes, who would kill for food, rape each other and think they’re better than everyone in the world. Imagine you give spaguetti to a fluffy for a whole month and then never again, it will change to a pest so fast and you won’t have peace anymore por ex XD

2 Likes

Hahahahaha accidental abuse caused by his asshole of a brother! oh that’s way more delicious than cookies! I can’t help but imagine the owner nabbing the blue foal still asleep and in a confused stuppor gets pillowed and punished. Man! it must have been some punishment to put him in the wan die wan die loop… Enjoy your cookie shit brother!

1 Like

To be fair, sharing his cookie with a bad babbeh would likely get him punished as well. And not eating it would be suspicious.

2 Likes