Bad Babysitter (underbear)

Fluffy ponies are well known for their limited intelligence but short attention spans only serve to worsen this. Fluffies will sometimes ignore what is in their best interest in the long term in order to achieve short term satisfaction.

With out a good training regimen domestic fluffies will easily succumb to base desires. This is often seen in domestics running away to have babies or special Huggies.

Achieving satisfaction now is the goal. Take food, get hugs, play with ball, and if another fluffy is in the way walk over them. Consequence is rarely a thought to cross a fluffiest mind

Next
previous

53 Likes

… seems like some one needs to be taught a lesson ~ … a milk bag one

9 Likes

20230114_140102
Tucks the winged one into my pocket

5 Likes

I’m glad to see this comic come back. I am rooting for the single dad of these foals and hope Doreen drinks antifreeze if she so much as hurts one of these foals.

9 Likes

Doreen you ignorant slut, you had one job

11 Likes

Fluffys tend to only think about the now instead of the future.

3 Likes

Can’t blame her for the yellow one, dumbass foal was asking for that one.

2 Likes

Daddy fluffy has been really patient up until now…but he is going to notice something’s wrong soon.
It seems like mummah is cruisin’ for a bruisin’

3 Likes

If one of them dies he might snap… he could either kill Doreen or simply abort her brood or even more twisted, demand she replaces any she neglected or killed by enfing her which will abort her brood and replace them with a new brood in her… aldo he might dislocate or break a limb to have her immobile.

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

This is justice.

2 Likes

Doreen is such a pinhead.

2 Likes

I foresee that when Doreen inevitably kills one or more of them and the father loses his shit, she’s going to act super entitled and be mad because she thinks she deserves his devoted service for nothing.

4 Likes

Ugh, that crotch view.
Good analysis of fluffy behavior, but still, talk about staring into the abyss :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Missed opportunity to call the yellow one a “pee-pee babbeh”

3 Likes

Wasn’t there another part to this? I can’t remember.

There’s other parts to this, I’d say check out their gallery for other parts to this.