Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 4 SnakeFood Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

Hi
New day, new part

You can see the previous part right here : Here :v

Mummah nu wubs da poopie babbeh

(Left: The babbeh imagination) (Right: What actually is happening)

Commisioned by the unmatched @Lothmar

Part 5: Bad luck for poopie babbeh Part 5 Munstah Babbeh Life [By Larur-Commisioned By Lothmar]

131 Likes

Bad huggies to even worse mouth huggies. :slight_smile:

Fun fact, we had about started this one when Sketti Mummah? (by Booperino) comic came out.

10 Likes

Lol.

5 Likes

“You horrible mother”.

Proceeds to condemn a baby fluffy to a horrifying mix of suffocation, crushed bones and being eaten alive.

Is any human in this setting devoid of any human emotion?

I mean, not even being aware of your own hypocritical words…

8 Likes

Spawn kill!

6 Likes

Okay but are open topped snake enclosures even a thing? I was fairly certain you always shut them with a lid.

4 Likes

Maybe you do. /Sarcasm

Yeah usually. ~chuckle~

Sometimes you gotta cut out the pretense of the happy childhood bits if the fates are to be worse. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wady Hugsies, lol!

3 Likes

Indeed.

I love that their imagination is cobbled together from the only positive interaction they had (a) human touch / (b) the strange scent of a supposed ‘nyu fwiend’

2 Likes

headcanon: fluffies learned “poopie babbeh” from humans concept of bad colors and their own misunderatanding of it.

Note to self: fluffies are judged by human standards but treated as animals, need to write/draw something about this

@Larur gonna be sad when this ends i’mma miss seeing daily stuff from you

5 Likes

Fluffies are made with human DNA.

Their stupidity and sociopathic tendencies have to come from somewhere.

The only difference is frail bodies and flawed programming plus maybe a week of rearing in rare cases rather than highly durable bodies and about twelve years of varying degrees of coddling with knowledge passed on instilled to varying degrees.

Similar rates of sexual assault though.

2 Likes

Its not like they get much time to actually raise their young, and even when they do they are probably entirely unaware how to since they themselves were likely yanked away or orphaned as soon as they were of breeding age.

Training from breeders would mostly be constant fear of death and staying cute but not annoying.

Like pigs and turkeys. Raise them as livestock and they are among the dumbest animals, rear them as pets or just wait three successful wild generations and they are among the smartest animals.

4 Likes

Fair enough.

3 Likes

Ye, no
It’s higly recommended to put a lid on the snake enclosures to prevent the snake scapes.

Aw, don’t worry mate
I’ll start to create more fluffy stuff

A few months ago I had a “Bad time” but now that’s over

3 Likes

Either way good story! I’ve had good fun following this one foal’s sadnesses.

2 Likes

Thanks!
:glee:

2 Likes

You have a talent to drawing snakes. I love snakes.

2 Likes

babbeh becomes food

Perfect fate for a healthy foal!

3 Likes

Another great entry on this anthology, congratulations to you both!

2 Likes