Bad Mummah Ch. 9 (FluffyChimera)

:slight_smile: Only time will tell what happens to Trixie

3 Likes

We may make the little butter knife switchblade canon just for weirdbox silly. People seem to really like it, and this is not the first time it has been asked for to be canon.

It was originally just a silly idea a friend said, and we ran with it. Enough weed and sleep deprivation turned it into whatever the fuck it is now lmao. It was just a thing Loretta made for giggles and now it is a weapon of war if wielded by a small yellow and pink maniac with hooves.

I do not know how I feel about this.

3 Likes

Lady Bell took, “Eat shit, bitch,” a little more literally than most. This can’t be rock bottom yet, though. Trixie hasn’t pulled out the shiv yet.

I really want a Fluffalo.

4 Likes

Man, I have no idea how to even approach this. Chimera and I have mulled it over, but I genuinely think Trixie would kill her… and that would be a loss in the genetic, and experimental sense.

3 Likes

Well, Oreo is one of the breeding mares~ She is illegally cute and she knows it.

6 Likes

Yeah, she looks like a tiny Highland cow, which is possibly the cutest thing in the world.

5 Likes

Lady Bell is without a doubt the architect of her own misery and i hope that you will take your time before you let it escalate from misery to death. The way the chapter ended was cute to the point where i would probably suffer an anaphylactic shock if i were allergic to cuteness. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

The only thing worse than people talking about your butter blade, is people not talking about your butter blade!

Keep up the excellent work!

3 Likes

Nice art style they look too cute for destruction lmao mostly

3 Likes

ah, gee. thats sweet. bonnies a good mummah

4 Likes

That fluffalo is the cutest goddamn thing I’ve ever seen and I want 20. Also, BAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED LADY BELL

4 Likes

This was a good chapter! So good, in fact, that my power went out to simulate the scene. What kind of black magic are you working with over there? :joy:

3 Likes

If you look up “red flag” in the dictionary, I’m pretty sure you’d see Trixie’s picture

2 Likes

Cuddle-a-Cow-Activity-2
For the record, this is a baby Highland Cow. This is as close to a fluffalo as you can get IRL. I love them desperately.

7 Likes

Curse you for showing something this cute

4 Likes

YES! A new chapter of Bad Mummah! I’m so happy for Bonnie and for Trixie and Lady Bell can get fucked. I mean, not literally, then there’d be more babbehs and this whole problem would start over again.

3 Likes

This story definitely raises the bar for me. The characters, the narrative, the accompanying art, it’s all top notch!

4 Likes

At least most of the fluffies are well behaved and actually caring. Trixie needs to be monitored in case anything else goes wrong with her.

And fuck lady bell, she should choke on her shit.

3 Likes

Fun fact: I wanted her to look like that. Chimera was looking for references (I cannot draw, so bless them), and they went: “wait! I didn’t know these came in oreo colours!”

I was confused because it is common knowledge that most cows are white and black, so it made sense for highlands as well. Chimera just never saw it. They were so excited for it and that was the nail in the coffin.

That’s how Oreo came to be.

3 Likes

Excellent work as always! I adore the fluffy pile at the end, so cute! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes