Basement Breeder part 3, by Swindle

My time spent as a cab driver in a medium-sized town has shown me worlds I never thought existed, or at least never want to visit again… mutters something about Big Rick’s Boom Boom Room

*Sidenote, would visit Dad Bod Inc again 10/10 Great buffet.

2 Likes

Now I would love some fluffy shit on the stairs making the dude slip and crack his head open, but that would be painfully anticlimatic even for me. However, either a real phyrric victory (the fluffies either get caught and killed/maimed but the asshole gets whooped by the landlord and some fluffies survive, or they actually manage to outsmart the methhead (which is actually a step below fluffies in terms of brain power, having melted off half with droogs).

3 Likes

Or get taken by the police but lacking shelter resources end up at an actual, properly run (ie, still a hell-hole) mill.

2 Likes

I would totally be fine with him slipping on fluffy shit and falling down the stairs, though I would want it to end with Shit-Fiesta enfing him while he is knocked out while shouting “Who am da mawe now?”

Shit-cover jalapeno in his mouth and chest covered in warm fluffy spunk.

1 Like

I, for one :point_up:t2:

1 Like

That makes me think about Crimson for some reason.

There’s any number of ways this could go, and badly for all. I guess it depends on Swindle’s mood if he goes for it or not.

1 Like

Did I hear Crimson cameo finale?

lol

1 Like

“Dear lord, what is that red pegasus doing to that man?”

“A howe is a howe. enf enf enf enf”

Apologies to @BFM101

4 Likes

Is this before or after he tears apart all the other fluffies? I would think before, just to give them hope that they would get out safely afterwards.

1 Like

I think it’d scare them. If he can do that to a human munstah…

1 Like

When you’ve got so bad at breeding fluffies you start making them do gay stuff.

2 Likes

It’s pretty counterproductive, ain’t it?

3 Likes

6 Likes

I was hoping for this story to eventually be concluded, but was also hoping for Shit Fiesta to just die pointlessly after suffering so much and have the nameless stallion be the only one to eventually find a new home. I had the idea that the nameless one would be the one referenced briefly in one of the Billy Orson stories, that was picked up by a breeder to take as a pet or guard fluffy and that begged her to neuter him just because he felt that level of trauma and guilt about what he’d gone through. Either way, I love these stories!

4 Likes

Pretty much spot on.

1 Like

Crimson is the type of Fluffy who would stop a Smarty raping a mare just so he could rape them both.

He likes watching the hope die in their eyes when they realise he’s not the saviour they were expecting

3 Likes

Crimson, not the hero we want but definitely the one we deserve.

2 Likes

Well, honestly, he IS the protagonist we deserve.

“Crimson Enfs Everything” coming soon frowm Bwazzews.

3 Likes

Crimson’s new follow-up book “Crimson Enfs Everything, the Revised Edition: The 17 Things He Hasn’t Enfed…Yet.”

5 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes