Basic Fluffy Facts

because i’m an amazing writer when i put in effort… i’ve never had an english assignment that didn’t get a grade A or higher

if you can write so well, why haven’t you written anything longer than a few sentences?

because i havn’t been finding any good info and shit about micro’s to use in a story…
(i like to research before i write)

One great way to look for more information regarding microfluffs would be to browse just the #microfluff tag (click on the hashtagged word)

OH NOW YOU TELL ME - nicolas cage no me digas | Meme Generator

1 Like

I probably should mention searching by tags in the Quick Start Guide
I’ll see about making that change later on, tonight.

1 Like

although i’ve seen most of this before… do you maybe have anything else? if not i can just make some shit up about them

we expect you to make some shit up. the only solid facts about fluffies are

1. they have fluff
  2. they speak fluffy talk
  3. they kinda look like a horse

you need to make up everything else yourself

1 Like

Not really. Nearly everything that has microfluffs in it should have the microfluffs tag. But you can see the entire tag list here
https://fluffy-community.com/tags

sheesh talk about not much to work with… just you wait owl i won’t fail to impress

A clever person would recognize that the absurdity of fluffys being categorized as soap is another symptom of the dysfunction dystopia that the fluffy world is and not a true indication of a fluffys lathering ability,but then again according to you all you have to do is call something a fluffy to have it be a fluffy

1 Like

Why stop there you might as well just say fluffys are nothing but a name to attach to what ever you want

1 Like

do i look like oculus to you?

1 Like

sheesh dude thats a bit brutal don’t you think?

You sound like him

who me?!

That is the path that people are insisting on traveling everything is a fluffy if you call it a fluffy

probably because those 3 fundamental facts were deduced by oculus :hmm:

oculus isn’t a bad person he’s just weird sometimes…

They are just as useless from your fingers as his they say nothing of what a fluffy is