Basic Fluffy Facts

oculus isn’t a bad person he’s just weird sometimes…

They are just as useless from your fingers as his they say nothing of what a fluffy is

He’s a zealot to his hug box fetish

according to you, what a fluffy is?

1 Like

oh this should be good

A bio engineered organisms designed to be a toy with a pre established intelligence whit limited ability to deviate from it

2 Likes

so basically disposable lifeforms?

How a fluffy thinks and reacts to the world is more important than how it looks and sounds

1 Like

Yes

dude just make a post about it…

I just did

so basically you can call anything a fluffy as long as it acts like one?

Sure that is what makes a fluffy how they act and react not how long there legs are or how many w the can fit into a word

I think it is possible to use both the definitions done by oculus and your definition, both separately and as one baseline definition :hmm:

1 Like

Don’t underestimate the value of interaction as a contribution, friend! It’s inspiring and encouraging for other creators, and that’s valuable in and of itself. I’m working on a pic entirely because of peoples’ reactions to one I posted, it wouldn’t be getting made without that.

Jeez Louis! Such a bloodbath of headcanon corrections I’m glad I only got like two of @s .

And I’m part of this post.

I only read this thing and i feel like I’m soaked in blood.

Totally at least three or four pics I did are because i talked to other people and they gave me ideas.
Engaging with the lo…community is never a bad thing.

1 Like