-BATTLE FLUFFIES- -SEASON 3 MASTER POST 1- (Eded_ted)

I’m adding my Ultimate Cage Fighter. Sadly I lack the ability to draw battles or this fluffy.

1 Like

Well I thought Ultimate Power 2 was a fantasticly fun battlefluff. Don’t be ao hard on yourself.

Also all that ref material made it a wonderful battlefluff to make a comic for.

1 Like

Perfect i’ll hopefully get it done today or tomorrow

1 Like

Here we go.

2 Likes

Subject 773 joining the fight

1 Like

My girlfriend wanted to make a battle fluff, i did the art but she wants to submit subject 679

1 Like

My Entry

1 Like

Here’s Bricklin’s entry!

2 Likes

Entering Bouncepad! I look forward to seeing if he turns into a red mist because he is not equipped for big-boy battles.

3 Likes

UPDATE!

I changed the time that people have to draw the battle taking place from 7 days to 5 days, and the time to vote for the winners from 3 days to 2 days.

This way this event takes 10-35 days instead of 15-50 days.

4 Likes

May i still submit a fluffy to be considered?

1 Like

I think you might have till the end of the day roughly but idk how that would work with time zones, in the end its up to ted

1 Like

Then i must make haste.

1 Like

Intake for new battleflufs will end 7 days after it first started.

So I will close it sometime on friday.

So you have until then.

1 Like

Plenty of time then? Too bad, you get it Now, say hi to shrapnel!

1 Like

I’d volunteer to draw the extra battles but work and hanukkah will be keeping me busy.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

You have about 2 more days

1 Like

I was not expecting to be accepted into this, considering that mine is marked anthro. I kind of just left it up for interpretation cuz I have trouble getting the pictures to be actual ponies. Like seriosuly look at this one. Same prompt as the one I used for my entry but that one went anthro.

1 Like

Kinda looks lika AI art, especially as it’s your first art post here.

But if you did make that, kudos on the light render and composition.

Though I don’t know why a competent artist would include the silhouette of a different horse’s back legs in lieu of drawing correct anatomy. That seems really AI to me.

1 Like