-BATTLE FLUFFIES- -SEASON 3 MASTER POST 2- (Eded_ted)

IT’S BEEN 5 DAYS!

OK! IT’S Wednesday and it’s past 3 o’clock my time!
And the deadline for the battles for round 1 has been reached!

I will attempt to contact the 4 people who failed to draw the battles, and see whether they can still post them.

UPDATE!

I will modify the fate of the unfinished battles so that the winners of the unfinished battles will not be chosen by random, but instead I will create a post where people can vote for those winners.

I will also add that any updates done will be mentioned in these comments (Like I’m doing now) and that it would be good if the participants checked these comments for these updates.
(These updates will most likely be mentioned in only one of the master posts, so remember to check both)

6 Likes

ROUND 1 OVER

It is past 3 o’clock, and round 1 is over!

I will now proceed to start round 2!

3 Likes

ROUND 2

Round two has started, and the battles of round two have been sent to the participants!

2 Likes

TEAM WHEELIE HORNY

4 Likes

If you sent me anything it did not go through but I’ll try to catch up tomorrow

1 Like

You never got anything, since you already drew your battle

Every participant draws one battle.

2 Likes

IT’S WEDNESDAY

It is past 3 o’clock my time on Wednesday, thus it has been 5 days since the battles were given! Which means that the deadline for the battles has been reached!

I will now attempt to contact the participants who failed to provide us with their battles

4 Likes

ROUND 2 OVER

Round 2 is over!

I will now proceed to start round 3 !

2 Likes

ROUND 3

Round 3 has been started!

5 Likes

Holy moly, why am I not getting notifications about this!? Come on Spin to Win!!

4 Likes

S2W has been tearin’ it up. But damage is being done.
She was blinded in one eye during the battle with shrapnel. No telling what could happen!

5 Likes

She took down my baby somehow so I need it to win

5 Likes

ROUND 4 STARTING

It’s Friday yet again, and I will now proceed to start round 4!

4 Likes

Semi finals have been started!

2 Likes

Rest in Pieces, Cooked Carrot. You made it to round three somehow! If your Daddeh had stuck around past the start of round one, he’d have been impressed.

10 Likes

Awe i wanted to see the fight between fishbowl and battle cry, the mecanical suits battle

6 Likes

Mister duck… >.>… we could draw our favorite combatants fighting in like, the afterlife or something. And Battlefluffs season 3 and ½ is set in Purgatory.

3 Likes

he was a brave warrior, i’ll never forget him, rip in peace sweet prince

3 Likes

That could end up being the final, you know…

1 Like

STARTING THE FINAL

It’s Wednesday! But since all of the winners of the battles have been decided, we can start the final now!

I will now proceed to start the final…

4 Likes